Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WARMACHINE2013 on youtube is a freaking legend

Started by Ben, July 13, 2014, 05:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

I love this guy. Seems like he has highlights of every significant razorback football and basketball game in the past 40 years. I respect and thank him so mich because theres alot of memory in those clips. You should visit his page. If anyone knows who he is, tell him i said thank you so much
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

jabohog

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.

PonderinHog

Look in Jump Ball, Ben, if you want to know who he is.

Ben

rusvegashog

Wow. Quite a collection. I moved to Arkansas from Tulsa in 1985. I didn't realize the Hogs beat an undefeated Michael Jordan led Carolina team in Fayetville. Jordan can't beat us, Shaq can't beat us, Kentucky can't beat us. It's time to peel their muffin cup back blue and win another championship.

PonderinHog

Quote from: rusvegashog on July 13, 2014, 06:02:27 pm
Wow. Quite a collection. I moved to Arkansas from Tulsa in 1985. I didn't realize the Hogs beat an undefeated Michael Jordan led Carolina team in Fayetville. Jordan can't beat us, Shaq can't beat us, Kentucky can't beat us. It's time to peel their muffin cup back blue and win another championship.
The UNC game was in Pine Bluff.  Quite a three game winning streak, IIRC.   :razorback:

rzrbackramsfan

jkstock04

Watching his videos is for sure cool. If you wanna reminisce about a certain time period in Hog sports that was worth watching good chance he has it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Jek Tono Porkins

His handle on hogville is jborohog09 or something like that. I make sure to give him a +1 every time I see a post of his.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Uncommon

Amen to that.  Using most of his videos for the 100 day countdown.  Hope he does some more specifically the games that were wins that I had to do a picture instead of a video.

lumphog

+1

Theolesnort

One I would like to revisit was Arkansas vs Ole Miss back in 1958. Broyles was in his first season back then and Ole Miss under Johnny Vaught was sort of the big bully in college football back then. Anyway we were in a losing streak back then in fact Broyles was about to lose 6 in a row but that Saturday Arkansas came to play what many thought was college footballs finest. Jim Mooty put on a show that day and about scared Ole Miss to death. Mooty had a game that rivaled the Auburn game that Fred Talley had at Auburn a few years ago. We were headed for heady times I tell you. The next year Mooty made all America.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Ben

Quote from: Theolesnort on July 13, 2014, 07:57:48 pm
One I would like to revisit was Arkansas vs Ole Miss back in 1958. Broyles was in his first season back then and Ole Miss under Johnny Vaught was sort of the big bully in college football back then. Anyway we were in a losing streak back then in fact Broyles was about to lose 6 in a row but that Saturday Arkansas came to play what many thought was college footballs finest. Jim Mooty put on a show that day and about scared Ole Miss to death. Mooty had a game that rivaled the Auburn game that Fred Talley had at Auburn a few years ago. We were headed for heady times I tell you. The next year Mooty made all America.
I remem the talley game! 80 yard run!

lumphog

There goes that man again...Roland Sales!!!! What a great memory  :razorback: :razorback:

j-mann

I Watch his Videos on youtube   
they are outstanding
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

Jborohog09

Quote from: Ben on July 13, 2014, 05:27:02 pm
I love this guy. Seems like he has highlights of every significant razorback football and basketball game in the past 40 years. I respect and thank him so mich because theres alot of memory in those clips. You should visit his page. If anyone knows who he is, tell him i said thank you so much

You're welcome man!  I love making them and I love getting to see people relive their memories of great Hog wins and teams.  Thanks for the kind words everyone, there are more highlights to come so stay tuned!

intelligence

Quote from: Jborohog09 on July 13, 2014, 10:06:05 pm
You're welcome man!  I love making them and I love getting to see people relive their memories of great Hog wins and teams.  Thanks for the kind words everyone, there are more highlights to come so stay tuned!
+1 because I like your videos too. Keep up the good work

JayBell

Quote from: Jborohog09 on July 13, 2014, 10:06:05 pmYou're welcome man!  I love making them and I love getting to see people relive their memories of great Hog wins and teams.  Thanks for the kind words everyone, there are more highlights to come so stay tuned!

Finally I learn who you are.  I've been subscribed to your channel for a long time.  I hardly ever watch the videos since you post the full broadcasts, but I always know they're there.  The ones I watch the most are highlights of the most recent games.

Keep up the good work.  It is very, very much appreciated.

HeismanHawg

I have watched most of your youtube videos as well. Thank you!!

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hoglady

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 13, 2014, 06:07:19 pm
The UNC game was in Pine Bluff.  Quite a three game winning streak, IIRC.   :razorback:

I remember that game like it was yesterday.
A went with a bunch of my co-workers. We had water cooler talk for a long, long time. What a fun and exciting game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HogMantheIntruder

What a find!  Thanks for the videos AND the thread!!!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

razorjack12

Yes, Warmachine is awesome.  I watch his videos every single year before football season begins.

He is a great editor and has a knack for capturing the spirit of a game.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.