Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like CBB has us last in the SEC in another category

Started by Hogwild, July 13, 2014, 12:23:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

incHOGnito

To be fair, I think Missouri has zero as well, assuming you exclude DGB from the sampling.

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

PonderinHog

Laughing Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 15, 2014, 09:24:32 am
I wish we could freeze this moment in time; however, the situation is fluid.

Me too. You are correct. The only constant is change.

We are dealing with kids with new found freedom and options being presented to them every day....
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Laughing Hog on July 15, 2014, 09:28:40 am
Me too. You are correct. The only constant is change.

We are dealing with kids with new found freedom and options being presented to them every day....
If there was one thing I couldn't resist back in the day, it was temptation.

ChicoHog

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on July 13, 2014, 12:38:20 pm

Interesting what's happened at Florida since Urban left town.
Exactly what I was thinking.  And how OSU has had more problems since he took that job.  Muschamp is a lot like Beilema in the respect he will not put with low character guys (at least so far). 

RT1941

Quote from: Augustus on July 14, 2014, 09:32:03 am
This is awful.

This thread started with good news, and quickly turned into complete crap.
It's sad that many threads turn to our own fans bashing/bitching/trashing/flamming EACH OTHER. 

RazorTusk!!!!