Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will football season ever get started?

Started by BigDrDon, July 12, 2014, 07:48:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDrDon

I absolutely abhor soccer and Duck Dynasty is only on once per week. I might need a sedative.
:-[
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Professor Psychosis

SEC Media Days start Monday.  I've been looking forward to it for a month.  The other conferences have media days in the next couple of weeks.  NFL training camps will be in full swing by the end of the month.  August will come and suddenly this place will come alive with practice reports.

It's close.  I'm ready!

motownhog

It's un damn American to wait this long for football. Ought to be illegal. :razorback:
I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

Phil D

I can't wait, looking fwd to the season as I am every year! :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Boston RedHogs

A watched pot never boils.....except after a few beers.

So my advice to you would be to start drinking....heavily (in my best Bluto Blutarsky impression)

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on July 13, 2014, 01:37:29 pm
A watched pot never boils.....except after a few beers.

So my advice to you would be to start drinking....heavily (in my best Bluto Blutarsky impression)

This is solid advice.  I plan to practice drinking more for the rest of the summer so that I'll be in good shape for Saturdays this fall.

Dark Helmet Hog

I've been prepping for game day for weeks already.

LZH

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on July 13, 2014, 02:32:41 pm
This is solid advice.  I plan to practice drinking more for the rest of the summer so that I'll be in good shape for Saturdays this fall.

Don't practice too hard, now.  I've got a feeling you're gonna need to save yourself just a bit for November 'cause October is gonna be rough on everyone's liver.

HiggiePiggy

Wish football lasted as long as baseball and basketball.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Theolesnort

Quote from: BigDrDon on July 12, 2014, 07:48:54 pm
I absolutely abhor soccer and Duck Dynasty is only on once per week. I might need a sedative.
My granny told me back when that a watched pot never boils. Relax a little.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

moses_007

Quote from: BigDrDon on July 12, 2014, 07:48:54 pm
Soccer=ice hockey=golf. 

Hawgzinbowlz

Let's get this party started...

" GO HOGS "

HogScoutMaster

It will end just as quickly as it got started...Patience!
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: LZH on July 13, 2014, 02:39:01 pm
Don't practice too hard, now.  I've got a feeling you're gonna need to save yourself just a bit for November 'cause October is gonna be rough on everyone's liver.

Last year after the Rutgers game.

[attachment deleted by admin]
This is my non-signature signature.

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: LZH on July 13, 2014, 02:39:01 pm

No doubt, the last 2 seasons have increased my tolerance big time.