Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The second half of the spring game didn't look that bad to me.

Started by Country Stylz, July 12, 2014, 06:38:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Stylz

Maybe we will be better than expected. I'm confident for some reason. I do this every time before the season. If the linebackers  play as a unit and look like they know what they're doing it would be nice. I think we will run all over Auburns D like we always do at Jordan Hare. I think we can beat them for some reason. Brandon Allen's gonna execute some wide open play action passes. Do we have any recievers that can do something with it? That's the question. Anybody else think we have a decent shot at winning? I may have had one too many of these ice cold, refreshing, Bud Lights. Who knows.

HogFanatic

I've maintained the belief for months now that Arkansas is going to beat Auburn.
There is going to be a LOT of fight in this team come week one. They are sick and tired of losing and I do believe they have the weapons to compete with just about anyone. Arkansas is going to shock the world.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.