Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Uniforms

Started by FaytownHog, July 09, 2014, 07:06:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

SEC media week can't get here fast enough - two of the top seven threads on the forum are uniform discussions.

My 2 cents - black socks don't go with white pants.

ricepig

Quote from: HamIAm on July 10, 2014, 12:42:21 pm
SEC media week can't get here fast enough - two of the top seven threads on the forum are uniform discussions.

My 2 cents - black socks don't go with white pants.

They do if it's your grandad on vacation in Florida.

All Bleed Red

Sed76

The good news is that they will only be around for 2 seasons before they changes designs again.

jmingram911

As long as they win.......

HogRedTilImDead

Uni's look great! Would look a little better with some opponents blood and slobber smeared on it.
On a side note, the backdrop wall is sweeeet!  That would look nice as my den wall.
GO HOGS!!

kimjongsqUeAl

Love them!  Gonna look good on ESPN highlight reels
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

SONofHAM

Quote from: All Bleed Red on July 10, 2014, 10:53:51 am
Does anybody know if we're still keeping the "anthracite" uniform color options?  I know a ton of people don't like them, but I loved them and I know recruits loved it as well.  I would really like to see it stay but haven't heard for sure if we're keeping it in arsenal of uni's.  ?? 
Pretty sure the anthracite is gone for now.  It was mentioned on Bo's radio show by Waddell and/or Bielema that we have a "throwback" option we may use at some point.  No one has been specific on what year they might "throwback" to tho.

Bo Mattingly @SportsTalkwBo  ·  Jul 3

Waddell: There is a possibility to wear some throwback uniforms in a football game.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

Pigsknuckles

Why does an offensive guard have a football under his arm?  ;)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

oxbaker

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 09, 2014, 07:06:05 pm
Brey Cook posted an image of himself at a photo shoot with the new uniforms on. I know some versions of them have been posted already but this was the first I had seen with an actual player wearing them. What do you think?

This kid needs to hit the donkey squats hard before the season starts.  Not impressed with the lower body development at all.

PorkRinds

Quote from: oxbaker on July 11, 2014, 10:31:39 am
This kid needs to hit the donkey squats hard before the season starts.  Not impressed with the lower body development at all.

Yore just mad because you got donkey punched last night.

nextlevel

Quote from: The Boar War on July 09, 2014, 09:27:58 pm
I don't know why Nike has an obsession with randomly placed white patches but this is the best uniforms we've had with this Nike contract.

Its because the white/different color patches are a different material than the rest of the uniform, take Bama for example, their uniform looks like it has 4 different shades of red on it during games.
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

nextlevel

Quote from: SONofHAM on July 11, 2014, 10:08:22 am
Pretty sure the anthracite is gone for now.  It was mentioned on Bo's radio show by Waddell and/or Bielema that we have a "throwback" option we may use at some point.  No one has been specific on what year they might "throwback" to tho.

Bo Mattingly @SportsTalkwBo  ·  Jul 3

Waddell: There is a possibility to wear some throwback uniforms in a football game.

Supposedly a 1964 throwback for this year since its that team's 50th anniversary, rumor is the cartoon hog used in 64 will also make its way onto the helmet.
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: nextlevel on July 11, 2014, 11:12:34 am
Supposedly a 1964 throwback for this year since its that team's 50th anniversary, rumor is the cartoon hog used in 64 will also make its way onto the helmet.

Which one is cartoon hog?
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

nextlevel

ell oh ell

Dr. Starcs

Or mad cause his donkey broke up with him. (@ oxbaker)

King TUSKankahamun

Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: motownhog on July 10, 2014, 12:20:29 am
I like them, but I wish we could go back to D-Mac era uniforms.  :razorback:

Best ever.... I don't even mind "Razorbacks" on the home uni's or the white helmet... Just give me white pants with two stripes and simple single color jerseys...!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 09, 2014, 07:06:05 pm
Brey Cook posted an image of himself at a photo shoot with the new uniforms on. I know some versions of them have been posted already but this was the first I had seen with an actual player wearing them. What do you think?

Does Nike really think we need daggers coming from the pits?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Dr. Starcs

Does anyone know how much say the athletic dept actually gets in uniform style? And if so, who in the ath dept gets the say?  Is it coaches, administration, both or neither?

I'm not complaining, just curious.

paul hog

UGLY, UGLY, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!----2007 Uniforms are the best.

Paul

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on July 09, 2014, 10:56:13 pm
Would like if they would just keep "Arkansas" on the front.
road white jerseys will have "Arkansas" I think

alohawg

Get rid of the tusks or whatever that is, move the sec logo and make it smaller, same with a the swoosh and make the Razorbacks name bigger.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Pigsknuckles

He is listed as 6'7" and 328. The camera angle, camera, and flash umbrella in the foreground gives the impression of him being rather smallish. I'm guessing those legs are probably fairly well proportioned for his height and much larger than they appear to be.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: paul hog on July 11, 2014, 01:01:32 pm
UGLY, UGLY, UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!----2007 Uniforms are the best.

BrianWPS!!

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on July 11, 2014, 03:36:02 pm

Dmac stuff arming a dudes helmet off can make any uniform look awesome.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 11, 2014, 11:05:53 am
Yore just mad because you got donkey punched last night.

Mike Irwin

Go find some 'Bama fans to annoy.