Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just wanted to say Hi and Go Hogs!

Started by Jafo, July 08, 2014, 09:24:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafo

scootriteby

Hoggish1

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

oxbaker

Quote from: Jafo on July 08, 2014, 09:24:27 pm
New here. Go Hogs! Beat Auburn! ;D
Please declare if you are a Petrino loyalist, Gus coveter, or Bielema apologist right off the bat.  Will save time in the long haul.  Thanks and welcome to our board.

razorbackkid

Quote from: oxbaker on July 09, 2014, 09:10:09 am
Please declare if you are a Petrino loyalist, Gus coveter, or Bielema apologist right off the bat.  Will save time in the long haul.  Thanks and welcome to our board.
You didn't mention Houston Nutt...hugger or hater?

Haven't seen you in a while Ox....ready for football season?
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

oxbaker

Quote from: razorbackkid on July 09, 2014, 09:13:03 am
You didn't mention Houston Nutt...hugger or hater?

Haven't seen you in a while Ox....ready for football season?
Ready as one can be this time of year.  Looking forward to another good one.  Hopefully your hogs can get things going in the right direction in game two and beyond.

Jafo

Razorback fan! I am not thrilled with the last couple of years, but hopefully we are now going in the right direction, toward a SEC championship! Go Hogs!

Hog Fan n Tx

What is this our board cra_.  This is a Razorback board, did you get lost again?

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Jafo on July 09, 2014, 12:21:14 pm
Razorback fan! I am not thrilled with the last couple of years, but hopefully we are now going in the right direction, toward a SEC championship! Go Hogs!
Jafo for president of the universe.
ched come back pls

tophawg19

Liked Petrino , Liked Gus and Like CBB All have done good things for Arkansas in moving us forward . These are some of the best minds in football and each helped in their own way
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

cosmodrum

I love you.
Go away, batin'

Augustus

Quote from: Jafo on July 09, 2014, 12:21:14 pm

Good show. And, welcome!  :razorback:

Jafo

Quote from: Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson on July 09, 2014, 02:16:51 pm
Jafo for president of the universe.
Oops! Now you've gone and done it! I can feel the target on my back already. ;)

redswarmrising

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: cosmodrum on July 09, 2014, 04:36:58 pm
I love you.

+1, I haha'd out loud.

Once a month I click on your sig just to read that in context. Gets better every time.

Edit: Welcome to the board Jafo.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.