Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vol freshman lineman Charles Mosley was injured in a car accident

Started by jbcarol, July 07, 2014, 09:04:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Ryan Callahan @RyanCallahan247  ·  12h

#Tennessee #Vols freshman lineman Charles Mosley injured in car accident (FREE READ): http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt/UTs-Mosley-injured-in-car-accident-29488066 ...

Ben Frederickson @Ben_Fred  ·  18m
Nursing Supervisor: Tennessee football freshman Mosley in "good condition" at Regional One Health in Memphis...

6-5 360 lineman from Memphis Brighton
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Ben Frederickson @Ben_Fred  ·  34m

Trooper who investigated Charles Mosley's accident said #Vols lineman is lucky to be alive: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2014/jul/07/vols-freshman-lineman-charles-mosley-in-good/ ...

Filed a Charles Mosley update to @GoVolsXtra. Had surgery last night to repair a broken tibia. UT hopeful he'll be released by end of week.

Quote"They're all lucky," trooper Mark Ford told the News Sentinel on Monday. "They're all real lucky."

The trooper provided details of the incident, which he referred to as an accident that will result in no charges.

Ford said Mosley and his parents, Janet and Jeff Mosley, were traveling eastbound on Interstate 40 at about 11:58 a.m. when the rear left tire of their vehicle blew out near Mile Marker 134, which is near a bridge that crosses the Tennessee River.

The vehicle spun, launched over a guard rail and rolled at least three times before it came to rest between the top of the hill and a service road at the bottom, not far from the water.

"Honestly, if someone hadn't seen them do it, they would be there today," Ford said.

Ford said Mosley and his parents were taken to the hospital with injuries, but that the player's appeared to be the most severe. He said he believed Charles Mosley was wearing a seat belt.

"I'm sure he was," he said. "If not he probably would have been ejected out of it."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jbcarol

jbcarol

Charles Mosley @BigCharless  ·  2h
These meds to good I could have been told yall I'm great but these meds just keep me asleep  thank yall for the prayers I love yall man #GBO

jbcarol

Charles Mosley @BigCharless  ·  11h
Got my crutches on the other side of the room like I'm gone run to em

jbcarol

Charles Mosley @BigCharless  ·  Jul 16

Man I need a wheelchair or a hover round or something I'm tired of being in the house

jbcarol

Retweeted by Charles Mosley
Wes Rucker @wesrucker247  ·  19h
This kid lives on the sunny side of the street. Always. RT @BigCharless: I have to get a wheelchair man I'll have so much fun

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RyeHogFan

I hate that this kid got hurt. I'm just so thankful that he and his parents are ok. He can redshirt, rehab, hopefully not sustain any long-term effects from the broken tibia, and go have a nice career. Best of luck to him.

jbcarol

Ben Frederickson @Ben_Fred  ·  13h
Jones: Big Charles is not anticipated to play this season. He observed practice today. Has been with team since camp started.

jbcarol

Retweeted by Charles Mosley
Tim Miller @millertim  ·  Aug 4
@BigCharless I'm praying for a full recovery. You've got a great attitude.