Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SiriusXM College Traditions Wisky putting it on the Hogs

Started by aloha_kid, July 04, 2014, 07:42:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

aloha_kid

Quote from: alohawg on July 04, 2014, 11:08:48 pm
I read they were getting an assist from OSU fans.

Yeah, I've heard the same thing.  That's why I vote for Enter Sandman.  Funny thing is OSU only has 10K votes.  So, that tells me it's not OSU doing it.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

yraciv

Ha! This was a terrible matchup for us. Wisconsin is similar to us. Whole state supports the Badgers, and they've got that whole still sore feelings about Coach B leaving them.  I love our ability to rally, but I think Wisky has us here.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: yraciv on July 05, 2014, 01:56:48 am
Ha! This was a terrible matchup for us. Wisconsin is exactly like us! A state with limited pro roots who has nothing better to do. Plus they've got that whole still sore feelings about Coach B leaving them.  I love are ability to rally, but I think Wisky has us here.

"are" ability?   :-[

Sooie71923

Nobody in there right mind can think a bunch of tradition less baffoons a jumping around to a 90s party anthem beats the Hog Call in "traditions".

People are voting against Arkansas on this one. That's all there is to it.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

1highhog

Well, I guess you can't vote unless you're on Facebook, that counts me out. 

yraciv

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on July 05, 2014, 02:22:45 am
"are" ability?   :-[

Don't try and be a grammatical cop on a message board.  I posted that at an hour it's rational to say I may have had a couple drinks or been tired.  You will see mistakes like that near everywhere on a message board. You know what I meant, and sorry I didn't proofread it.

TDHawgs

Quote from: Sooie71923 on July 05, 2014, 08:29:44 am
Nobody in there right mind can think a bunch of tradition less baffoons a jumping around to a 90s party anthem beats the Hog Call in "traditions".

People are voting against Arkansas on this one. That's all there is to it.

Exactly and if we lose, I think we should all vote for whomever Whisky gets matched up against. Turn about fair play..  ;D :razorback:

aloha_kid

Quote from: TDHawgs on July 05, 2014, 12:21:39 pm
Exactly and if we lose, I think we should all vote for whomever Whisky gets matched up against. Turn about fair play..  ;D :razorback:

Be sure to vote VT over OSU .... can't have two bIG 10 school in finals.  Besides Metallica >  House of Pain!

Philip Seaton

PigTales

Bump we are down about 5200 votes we Rallied from 3000 down to PENN St and won by 1200 THIS IS NOT OUT OF REQCH IF WE CAN GET EVERYONE TO VOTE INCLUDED OTHER SEC SXHOLS

The Divine Swine

Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Bacons Rebellion

I truly wasn't aware Wisconsin had any college football traditions. Except running the ball, maybe.

Country Stylz

Quote from: yraciv on July 05, 2014, 01:56:48 am
Ha! This was a terrible matchup for us. Wisconsin is exactly like us! A state with limited pro roots who has nothing better to do. Plus they've got that whole still sore feelings about Coach B leaving them.  I love our ability to rally, but I think Wisky has us here.
Limited pro roots? Do the Packers still play in Wisconsin?

yraciv

Quote from: Country Stylz on July 07, 2014, 07:26:02 pm
Limited pro roots? Do the Packers still play in Wisconsin?

Again, I posted that at an hour it's rational to say I may have had a couple drinks or been tired.  Obviously the comment was riddled with mistakes, Green Bay is so far north and a nontraditional NFL town that it slipped my mind.

redswarmrising

TDHawgs

Quote from: redswarmrising on July 07, 2014, 09:26:30 pm
i hope Wisconsin goes down like a cheap hooker!
I voted for Ohio State.. And hope everyone else does also..

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.