Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Independence Day!

Started by SemperFi, July 04, 2014, 07:30:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

Enjoy your day as we celebrate 238 years of freedom and please be safe. How is everyone planning to celebrate today? Just moved to the Savannah area, so my day will be full of building shelves for my wife in the new house. Might sneak away and buy a new grill, so I can at least enjoy some grill time today. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

tophawg19

Thanks to guys like you we have Independence day . Thanks for your service . Enjoy your day to the fullest .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

LZH

Quote from: SemperFi on July 04, 2014, 07:30:35 am
Enjoy your day as we celebrate 238 years of freedom and please be safe. How is everyone planning to celebrate today? Just moved to the Savannah area, so my day will be full of building shelves for my wife in the new house. Might sneak away and buy a new grill, so I can at least enjoy some grill time today. WPS!

+1

hoglady

Going to Aunt's house for Burgers, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad and the best Banana Pudding you've ever eaten. I can taste it already.

Thanks to all who serve this county - and I am so thankful to have been born here. Just lucky I guess. The South in these wonderful United States - there is no place I'd rather be.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dark Helmet Hog

Hawgzinbowlz

If possible, take the time, enjoy your grill, and thanks.

" GOD BLESS AMERICA "

BatesvilleHOG

Big thank you to all our service men and women from the past, present, and future. I hope everyone of you have a great day with friends and family. Be safe and drink responsibly. I'll be sitting in my fireworks tent off exit 123 in Bryant until midnight if anyone would like to stop by and share a 'go hogs'. God bless you all!

MuskogeeHogFan

Semper Fi, Marine! Same to you. 6 years, 2 months, 28 days of active service in the Army, not that I was counting or anything. ;)

God bless all who have and are serving. We may have our problems as a country, but I am eternally thankful to God that I was so blessed to have been born in this great nation.
Go Hogs Go!

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hawg_Thai'd

Thank you Semper Fi and Muskogee. My last two FOB's have been Marine run and its the safest I have ever felt on a military base. Appreciate you guys a lot!

Please, everyone, make smart choices this weekend. Think about your families before starting your vehicle. Don't let your buddies put others in danger as well. Happy 4th and enjoy the fireworks.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hawgey-Davidson

Thank you for the freedom we enjoy. May God Bless all of our military and their families for allowing this freedom. God speed.