Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Donovan Criticizes Klinsmann

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, July 03, 2014, 06:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Well, Lando I think just put the nail in the coffin of any hope we had of him playing in various tournaments in 2016 and the 2018 World Cup, if Klinsmann is still our coach.  He's the kind of player that I believe still could have played and contributed.

I think it's pretty sorry of the media to mention the comment about him briefly wanting his team to struggle - I think it was taken out of context, and I followed Donovan's comments carefully both on fb, in the media and on ESPN, and up to this point he had taken the high road.  We have to remember he is still playing and competing, his not a "full-time analyst".

I think his comments questioning Klinsmann's decisions are right on, although I wish he wouldn't have made them.  I was hoping these 2 could put their differences aside for the good of the USMNT, but that doesn't look possible now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/landon-donovan-criticizes-klinsmann-for-conservative-tactics-182621682.html
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07