Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from Coach Bielema

Started by WilsonHog, July 03, 2014, 04:46:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Wish we could get rid of some of the riff raff on here
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Paul

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 04, 2014, 01:34:33 pm
I have to wonder IF FCJ would feel different and disagree if his favorite BB coach MA did "what it takes to win and play the game like they play it". You can't have it both ways FCJ.....................................
Word

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

TejasPete

We'll see who is still happy with our players going to class if we go 3 - 9 or 4 - 8 again.

lefty08

Quote from: TejasPete on July 05, 2014, 09:01:22 am
We'll see who is still happy with our players going to class if we go 3 - 9 or 4 - 8 again.
Go ahead and count me in that group
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

hoglady

That is very good news - freshman getting started out on the right foot in the classroom. As most of these players won't end up with a career in the NFL they need to take advantage of the opportunity being given them.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

I'll still be happy they went to class.
To me these are 2 different issues here.
I want to win games.
But win or lose I like to see young people improve their future.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

King TUSKankahamun

I'll still be elated. There's more to life than winning. Yes I hated the last 2 years and yes I look forward to better things. But grades integrity and character should be first priority, the rest will come in time and when we get there we can be proud we ache rid success the right way
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

JansterZ71

Coach is paid millions of dollars to win.  If he wins on the field & in the classroom that's a bonus.  But he's paid to win on the field.
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

lefty08

Quote from: JansterZ71 on July 05, 2014, 10:45:31 am
Coach is paid millions of dollars to win.  If he wins on the field & in the classroom that's a bonus.  But he's paid to win on the field.

You are partly correct

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: lefty08 on July 05, 2014, 09:07:46 am
I notice that you make bold predictions that on the face seem fine, but dig a bit deeper and they become rancid pudding....To sit there and say its just fine with you to lose as many as 9 games and because we are on our way to becoming the Northwestern of the SEC, all is well....horse manure...its one thing to recruit intelligent young men to your program, but if losing 8 or 9 games per year is the result...count me out
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hawk

Quote from: lefty08 on July 05, 2014, 09:07:46 am

Me too. At best only a few make it to the League. Their education is far more important over the long haul.

lefty08

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 05, 2014, 11:21:13 am
I notice that you make bold predictions that on the face seem fine, but dig a bit deeper and they become rancid pudding....To sit there and say its just fine with you to lose as many as 9 games and because we are on our way to becoming the Northwestern of the SEC, all is well....horse manure...its one thing to recruit intelligent young men to your program, but if losing 8 or 9 games per year is the result...count me out

It is possible to do both, and we finally have a coach who.can get us both. You said 3 or 4 wins this year, I said im fine with that. Nothing more

Iwastherein1969

this program has sunk to new lows when fans are satisfied with 3 or 4 wins...yes, the poster is "FINE WITH THAT" is how he described a 3 win season...I enjoy the idea of having intelligent, well-behaved young men on our team who do well in the class room...but we are not, nor will we ever be a Vanderbilt or an Ivy League higher institution of learning...why the Razorback Foundation would run drier than the Smackover Creek bottom in late August if we don't begin to improve on the number of wins per year given reasonable expectations...whatever happened to the Bielema who boldly stated he was going to give Arkansas and it's fans something they have never had before, an SEC football championship ?  Seems like our coach is lowering expectations on the sly....if this type of rhetoric continues from our head coach it simply means forget the SEC championships I promised you, just take a look at our grade point average and how much it's improved....it's going to be a long 5 years or so if GPA is our ultimate goal

razorbackkid

Now that's a tweet worth reading.

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

lefty08

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 05, 2014, 11:47:17 am
this program has sunk to new lows when fans are satisfied with 3 or 4 wins...yes, the poster is "FINE WITH THAT" is how he described a 3 win season...I enjoy the idea of having intelligent, well-behaved young men on our team who do well in the class room...but we are not, nor will we ever be a Vanderbilt or an Ivy League higher institution of learning...why the Razorback Foundation would run drier than the Smackover Creek bottom in late August if we don't begin to improve on the number of wins per year given reasonable expectations...whatever happened to the Bielema who boldly stated he was going to give Arkansas and it's fans something they have never had before, an SEC football championship ?  Seems like our coach is lowering expectations on the sly....if this type of rhetoric continues from our head coach it simply means forget the SEC championships I promised you, just take a look at our grade point average and how much it's improved....it's going to be a long 5 years or so if GPA is our ultimate goal
I believe most booster agree with me and want it done the right way, if that means a couple bad years so be it

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: lefty08 on July 05, 2014, 12:00:56 pm
I believe most booster agree with me and want it done the right way, if that means a couple bad years so be it
did you not read the part of my post where I referred to "reasonable expectations" ? By that I'm speaking of gradual improvement and after 3 years of recruiting we should have a noticeable leap in wins by our program....I got the impression by your posts that it was okay if we lose 9 games per year as long as we had kids who do well in the classroom and stay out of trouble....if we lose 9 games this year, something has gone wrong....that's a step back which should not happen based on the talent that was left to CBB by John L. Smith...from now on, we should gradually be winning more games and I really don't think that's a lot to ask of a coach making 3 million who has access to some of the finest facilities in the country...we'll see, I am reserving judgement until after year 3

lefty08

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 05, 2014, 12:10:59 pm
did you not read the part of my post where I referred to "reasonable expectations" ? By that I'm speaking of gradual improvement and after 3 years of recruiting we should have a noticeable leap in wins by our program....I got the impression by your posts that it was okay if we lose 9 games per year as long as we had kids who do well in the classroom and stay out of trouble....if we lose 9 games this year, something has gone wrong....that's a step back which should not happen based on the talent that was left to CBB by John L. Smith...from now on, we should gradually be winning more games and I really don't think that's a lot to ask of a coach making 3 million who has access to some of the finest facilities in the country...we'll see, I am reserving judgement until after year 3

If you read it like that maybe u need to read the whole post rather than the part that fits your thinking. Maybe u jumped the gun, I dont know but apology accepted

hoghearted

I would much rather hear the positives such as this OP, than the embarrassment of athletes stealing from fellow students, a la Wade and friends.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

ChitownHawg

Quote from: JansterZ71 on July 05, 2014, 10:45:31 am

Actually I believe I heard one of his goals setforth during contract time was raising the grades. iirc
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

lefty08

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 05, 2014, 12:42:44 pm
Actually I believe I heard one of his goals setforth during contract time was raising the grades. iirc

Apparently thats not important to many hogvillers, sad but true. My belief is hard working kids equals good.football team

chitwnhog

Quote from: lefty08 on July 05, 2014, 10:47:40 am
You are partly correct

Exactly...it takes both. The program has been on the verge of losing scholarships because of our APR under the last two coaches. Win all ya want but if your players don't do well in school guess what? The NCAA is going to take away scholarships and that will effect winning. Period.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: DawgTownHog on July 05, 2014, 02:10:31 pm
Exactly...it takes both. The program has been on the verge of losing scholarships because of our APR under the last two coaches. Win all ya want but if your players don't do well in school guess what? The NCAA is going to take away scholarships and that will effect winning. Period.
the NCAA as we now know it and have known it is about to hit the bricks....whether we like it or not, the players are going to win their lawsuits and are going demand some type of compensation for their play and/or using their likeness...when that happens the 5 major conferences are going to say "good-bye" to the NCAA and create an entity of their own...it's coming, just as sure as the sun rises in the East, its just a matter of when

hoglady

I'm with you on that.
Glad to see the kids go to class.
But ultimately, the bottom line is winning some football games.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 05, 2014, 03:07:42 pm
the NCAA as we now know it and have known it is about to hit the bricks....whether we like it or not, the players are going to win their lawsuits and are going demand some type of compensation for their play and/or using their likeness...when that happens the 5 major conferences are going to say "good-bye" to the NCAA and create an entity of their own...it's coming, just as sure as the sun rises in the East, its just a matter of when

In the meantime coaches have to make sure their players show academic progress and if they don't the program will lose scholarships. That is a certainty just as the sun rises in the East.

chitwnhog

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 05, 2014, 05:17:25 pm
Spot on. Don't make the task any harder than it will already be by losing scholarships.

Also, who is to say that even if the Big 5 break away that there won't be a similar rule? 

Keep your grades up athletes.

Tis true and I was going to say as much in my previous post. If and it is still a big IF the NCAA goes away whatever entity takes it's place will be spearheaded by the presidents of the universities. Does anyone believe that group of folks will ignore academics being a part of eligibility?

Hogpkins

Quote from: hogblitz on July 03, 2014, 08:52:48 pm
People try to steer attention to anything other than winning football games.  We need to start another thread about Jeff Long being the head of the playoff committee!  The off the field things are SO much more important than success on the field. 

So we should only talk about positive aspects of our program, such as players doing well in class, after we win how many games? I hope you are banned before you get a chance to respond because you've derailed this thread for no good reason except to be a whiny piss ant.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 05, 2014, 11:47:17 am

Absolutly NOBOBY is saying that... You are being provocative to the point of hysteria for what purpose? You think we can't win and have smart players? SMH...

We will will do BOTH... Winning AND molding/graduating great young men. Which has ALWAYS been the goal good sir.

Jek Tono Porkins

"You have to win off the court before you can win on the court."- Mike Anderson

Replace "court" with "field" and there you go. It's the same concept.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

hawgsmellgud

Good to hear good news.

To the doubters, who did we lose to today? Saturday, we play today right? No, we don't, we play in late august/early September. So guess where we can only win right now? OFF THE FIELD!!

If we win off the field we win on the field. Ok, we had a bad year. No, 3 wins a year is not satisfactory, but I for one think we win at least six. If you are a true hog fan, then you watched all the games last year. If you watch all the games then you know we were close. We were close to winning five or six games.

I know, you are a realist, and we suck. But, if you are a fan then you know we will win AT LEAST six, and I believe eight. Starting with auburn!!

Woo pig.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Kc-Razor

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on July 06, 2014, 12:13:37 am
Good to hear good news.

To the doubters, who did we lose to today? Saturday, we play today right? No, we don't, we play in late august/early September. So guess where we can only win right now? OFF THE FIELD!!

If we win off the field we win on the field. Ok, we had a bad year. No, 3 wins a year is not satisfactory, but I for one think we win at least six. If you are a true hog fan, then you watched all the games last year. If you watch all the games then you know we were close. We were close to winning five or six games.

I know, you are a realist, and we suck. But, if you are a fan then you know we will win AT LEAST six, and I believe eight. Starting with auburn!!

Woo pig.

"If you are a true hog fan, then you watched all the games last year."

Wow, I dare say a lot of razorback fans did not watch "all the games last year".

It never ceases to amaze me how many people "think" they know whether you are a "TRUE FAN" or not.

You sir, have no clue as to who is a razor back fan and who isn't for the most part.
Without the so-called fan either saying so or exposing obvious behavior or comments that might lead to such determinations there is no way of knowing that.

There are in all likely-hood "many" so-called true fans that did not see all of the razorback games last year.

Work, vacations, being away from home or on the road for any number of reasons could have prevented seeing the games for many!

There are no specific rules for being a razorback fan. Your name does not have to be in the sidewalk, you can be one of the most dedicated razorback fans out there and not even be a "high school" graduate, let alone a graduate of the U of A.

Being a razorback fan is solely determined personally by each individual person, not by some posters on an internet web site.

"I know, you are a realist, and we suck. But, if you are a fan then you know we will win AT LEAST six, and I believe eight. Starting with auburn!!"

::)  Being a fan, (and I do believe you are) you do not know how many wins we will have. You hope we will have, at LEAST six and maybe eight (BIG difference in hoping and knowing).

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Kc-Razor on July 06, 2014, 06:50:12 am
If you are a true hog fan, then you watched all the games last year.”

Wow, I dare say a lot of razorback fans did not watch “all the games last year”.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people “think” they know whether you are a “TRUE FAN” or not.

You sir, have no clue as to who is a razor back fan and who isn’t for the most part.
Without the so-called fan either saying so or exposing obvious behavior or comments that might lead to such determinations there is no way of knowing that.

There are in all likely-hood “many” so-called true fans that did not see all of the razorback games last year.

Work, vacations, being away from home or on the road for any number of reasons could have prevented seeing the games for many!

There are no specific rules for being a razorback fan. Your name does not have to be in the sidewalk, you can be one of the most dedicated razorback fans out there and not even be a “high school” graduate, let alone a graduate of the U of A.

Being a razorback fan is solely determined personally by each individual person, not by some posters on an internet web site.

"I know, you are a realist, and we suck. But, if you are a fan then you know we will win AT LEAST six, and I believe eight. Starting with auburn!!"

::)  Being a fan, (and I do believe you are) you do not know how many wins we will have. You hope we will have, at LEAST six and maybe eight (BIG difference in hoping and knowing).

Preach it Brother! +1
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Inhogswetrust

July 06, 2014, 07:18:42 am #82 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:30:25 am by Inhogswetrust

Then by all means go out. I want the program to win AND do it the right way. It is ALWAYS better to win the right way and NEVER good to do it the wrong way. I'd rather lose with players of high character and integrity than win with those without it. Thug players and those not willing to do what they are suppose to do in the class room with coaches that don't care if they graduate or not knowing the HUGE majority of them will never play in the pros is not what any fan, parent of a player or society in general should want in their program. There is an old adage that says "winning builds character". That is wrong it should say "winning reveals character". If it reveals it to be bad then the winning isn't worth it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Qadi999

Here is the problem that I have with everything you guys are saying. Had coach B brought in DGB here or any other Top Recruits with behavior problems and we were constantly winning 10 plus games a year For the most part nothing would be said by the fans. Most  fans would probable  say how proud they were that Coach B was giving these players a second chance. Most all collage Football fans are hypocrites ,they will say one thing one min and one thing the next. It's easy to hang your hat on off the field success when you can't do the same for on the field success. Its also easy to label someone not a fan that points out that Hypocrisy the Way that FCJ did.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 07:56:41 am
Here is the problem that I have with everything you guys are saying. Had coach B brought in DGB here or any other Top Recruits with behavior problems and we were constantly winning 10 plus games a year For the most part nothing would be said by the fans. Most  fans would probable  say how proud they were that Coach B was giving these players a second chance. Most all collage Football fans are hypocrites ,they will say one thing one min and one thing the next. It's easy to hang your hat on off the field success when you can't do the same for on the field success. Its also easy to label someone not a fan that points out that Hypocrisy the Way that FCJ did.

I wouldn't be one of those fans. If Bielema or any other Razorback coach brings in a player with past problems I wouldn't laud that decision. I would however defer to the coach believing that he knows more about the situation than I do. If said coach continually brings in "problem" players and those players end up embarrassing the program then I would have a real issue with said coach.

WilsonHog

I'll keep it pretty simple.

I would rather support a 7-5 Music City Bowl team with players who do it the right way than a 12-0 team with players who don't.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 07:56:41 am

You be so wrong with this fan.

I like the way CBB put it - it is a case by case basis. If these case by case players keep failing then I will have a problem with CBB - even if he is winning. I don't mind giving a second chance, but the player has to accept responsibility and understand what is needed to correct the problem.

Qadi999

Quote from: WilsonHog on July 06, 2014, 08:10:28 am
I'll keep it pretty simple.

I would rather support a 7-5 Music City Bowl team with players who do it the right way than a 12-0 team with players who don't.

Of course you would  were 3-9 ...im not so sure that would be the case if we were winning 10+ games a year and competing for NC. It always easy to be a moral advocator when that's all you have to advocate.

hoglady

There will always be players who do it right and players who mess up. Doesn't matter how hard a coach attempts to bring in "character" guys. We've had our share of players who didn't cut it off the field - just like every other program.
Young people out on their own for the first time is a roll of the dice - they won't all be able to handle it.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 08:27:27 am
Of course you would  were 3-9 ...im not so sure that would be the case if we were winning 10+ games a year and competing for NC. It always easy to be a moral advocator when that's all you have to advocate.

Hey why don't you bookmark this thread and check back with us when we start winning. If Bielema brings in a "problem" player at that time hit us up for our opinions. At that point you will know how we react to the given situation. Then and only then can you judge us. Until that time go away and stop trying to tell us how "moral" we are.

Kevin

Messing up is not the same as bad character.

Anyone can mess up.

Repeated bad behavior is bad character.

No thank you to those players
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

chitwnhog

Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2014, 08:41:23 am
Messing up is not the same as bad character.

Anyone can mess up.

Repeated bad behavior is bad character.

No thank you to those players

/thread

Qadi999

Quote from: DawgTownHog on July 06, 2014, 08:36:14 am
Hey why don't you bookmark this thread and check back with us when we start winning. If Bielema brings in a "problem" player at that time hit us up for our opinions. At that point you will know how we react to the given situation. Then and only then can you judge us. Until that time go away and stop trying to tell us how "moral" we are.
Cause I know how you acted when we hired BP and the rest of the country told us we were making a mistake in hiring a dirt bag. 

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 08:27:27 am

You seem to be trying to convince people they actually believe what you believe - winning above all else. So you can work that angle all you want, but there are many on here who want to win - just not at all costs.

Qadi999

Quote from: ChitownHawg on July 06, 2014, 08:44:33 am
You seem to be trying to convince people they actually believe what you believe - winning above all else. So you can work that angle all you want, but there are many on here who want to win - just not at all costs.
As a matter of fact I don't believe that you should win at all cost ,but I also  know that if we were that most would not be outspoken against it like they have been toward Oklahoma . It because by nature most fan are willing to forgive if they are winning. Just look how everyone acted including myself when we hired Bobby P .Every one outside of Ark was saying that he was a dirt bag and we would regret hiring him. But we just chalked it up to the hate that everyone had for Ark and not the truth. Even when we heard the rumors that he was being an ass to players and staff and people at the cotton bowl . We seemed to over look that cause we won AND  were winning.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 08:44:17 am
Cause I know how you acted when we hired BP and the rest of the country told us we were making a mistake in hiring a dirt bag. 

And this proves what? That I for one was excited about the hiring of Petrino when I knew nothing of his character? It's true. When the fans/media who knew Petrino started telling us what a [CENSORED] he was I took it with a grain of salt because much of it was rumor and innuendo and could be explained away. Now had Petrino been involved in Harleygate at Louisville or Atlanta and that was the reason he was let go(fired) then I would not have been excited much less supportive of Arkansas hiring him.

Do ya see the difference? Petrino has only been fired from one Head Coaching position. Players who get into trouble and are kicked off of other teams have by an large already had several chances at their former school. Taking a chance on a kid who made a mistake is a toss up kids grow and mature and often they learn from their mistakes. Taking a chance on a disgraced coach is a different situation.

Now go away.

Qadi999

Quote from: DawgTownHog on July 06, 2014, 08:55:16 am
And this proves what? That I for one was excited about the hiring of Petrino when I knew nothing of his character? It's true. When the fans/media who knew Petrino started telling us what a [CENSORED] he was I took it with a grain of salt because much of it was rumor and innuendo and could be explained away. Now had Petrino been involved in Harleygate at Louisville or Atlanta and that was the reason he was let go(fired) then I would not have been excited much less supportive of Arkansas hiring him.

Do ya see the difference? Petrino has only been fired from one Head Coaching position. Players who get into trouble and are kicked off of other teams have by an large already had several chances at their former school. Taking a chance on a kid who made a mistake is a toss up kids grow and mature and often they learn from their mistakes. Taking a chance on a disgraced coach is a different situation.

Now go away.
It was not just rumor and innuendo there were solid facts for why people were saying what they were saying but because he was a winning coach we were happy to see them as just  rumor and innuendo .so don't preach to me about how moral and non hypocritical you are ,cause we all are when it comes to this stuff.

nchogg

I am a true hog fan. I did watch every game I could to the end. I am proud of the freshmen going to class. There have been so many players that did the right thing in the classroom and off the field. Some are in the NFL. People talk so negative about last season. We played with a hurt QB most of the season. Our backup QB could not handle the pressure. Yes we were so close in some games last year. I do enjoy not reading about off field issues for the first time in a long time. Coach Bret will win more than 3 games this season. I will not put a number on it but as a true fan I have faith in our team. There were coaching changes that will benifit the team this year. Wait and see where the team is at the end of September before you judge them. Coach keep up the good work and get the right players for our program. Winning is important and we will get there the right way. Go Hogs!

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 08:54:06 am
As a matter of fact I don't believe that you should win at all cost ,but I also  know that if we were that most would not be outspoken against it like they have been toward Oklahoma . It because by nature most fan are willing to forgive if they are winning. Just look how everyone acted including myself when we hired Bobby P .Every one outside of Ark was saying that he was a dirt bag and we would regret hiring him. But we just chalked it up to the hate that everyone had for Ark and not the truth. Even when we heard the rumors that he was being an ass to players and staff and people at the cotton bowl . We seemed to over look that cause we won AND  were winning.

I guess my issue is you use an all encompassing "we" when you are only speaking of a certain segment of the fanbase. You cannot say all the fans as all doesn't work on Hogville which is a limited sample size.

Case in point - "we" didn't hear about the Cotton Bowl incident until this year. "We" were too busy with life to keep that close of a watch on our coach. Now I do admit there are fans who consume every morsel of Hog news they can get their hands on. However, they are not the norm. The norm is the fan will watch the game, if they can, read a few articles that analyze the game, and watch RN's Round Table (maybe).  ;D

chitwnhog

Quote from: Qadi999 on July 06, 2014, 09:02:08 am
It was not just rumor and innuendo there were solid facts for why people were saying what they were saying but because he was a winning coach we were happy to see them as just  rumor and innuendo .so don't preach to me about how moral and non hypocritical you are ,cause we all are when it comes to this stuff.

Ok you are right...ya got me. I am a win at all cost kinda guy and I only give lip service to all this "ethics" and "morals" stuff. You win!!! Good on ya!!! Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a reach around. You deserve it!!!