Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DE Trey Flowers, Arkansas: to Auburn

Started by MP24, July 03, 2014, 03:25:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Hawgey-Davidson

Never trust or read a guy named Kipp. That is all. Carry on.

hoglady

All he's saying is Flowers is too good a DE to be stuck on a losing team.
It has less to do with Auburn and more to do with what this writer thinks we're going to do this year.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Calling All Hogs

The only thing I got out of this is that you apparently don't have to have an real qualifications to be a "National Analyst" for 247 Sports. 

IBleedRazorbackRed

It was an nfl.com article. 247 guy just reposted it

Mike Irwin

It's summer. Guys go to work and their bosses expect them to write something. So they pull stuff out of their butts.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 03, 2014, 06:37:14 pm
It's summer. Guys go to work and their bosses expect them to write something. So they pull stuff out of their butts.

Amen!

widespreadsooie

"to Auburn." I don't get it. Pretty horrible writing as it shows blatant boredom.

SamBuckhart

Ok. So NOW I really want to beat them!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: hoglady on July 03, 2014, 04:31:28 pm
All he's saying is Flowers is too good a DE to be stuck on a losing team.
It has less to do with Auburn and more to do with what this writer thinks we're going to do this year.

I'm confused about why we care what this "writer" thinks.  Frankly Kipp, I don't give a dam.

Pigsknuckles

Exactly. It's the off season. Take it as a compliment for Trey, and move on. Lucky to have him.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

pigture perfect

Well said.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

EastexHawg

They obviously came up with Auburn because Trey is from Huntsville, Alabama.

BENTON PIGGEE

I thought Auburn had already reached their salary cap.    :o

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Somehow Clay Henry has gone 20 years without having to write much substance.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.