Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated 2015 Recruiting Big Board

Started by MH04, July 03, 2014, 12:45:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

i really like Carr at RB . And would love to see hill and at least 1 more wr . it looks like we are going after a ton of TE'S so we may not take many WR's .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MH04

Quote from: GalaHawg on August 08, 2014, 10:36:48 am
Is Reggie Walker a DE or a LB recruit? Do you know?

I've heard both, if you get a chance to watch his film check it out. He looks and plays exactly like Chris Smith

MH04

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 08, 2014, 10:59:04 am
i really like Carr at RB . And would love to see hill and at least 1 more wr . it looks like we are going after a ton of TE'S so we may not take many WR's .

I think that you will see us take another WR or RB if we miss on Gragg

GEO-HOG

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

ldfergu

Would anyone mind doing the leg work to update the Recruiting Big Board?

The 2015 class is heating up with only so many spots left!

Thanks

GalaHawg

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on September 23, 2014, 12:58:54 pm
Would anyone mind doing the leg work to update the Recruiting Big Board?

The 2015 class is heating up with only so many spots left!

Thanks

QB - done

RB - probably one spot left to be decided among Gallaspy, Higdon, Carr, or West

WR - most likely Pettway is it

TE - done

OL - still need a couple of OTs. Howell and Bethel are couple of JUCO options; Merrick can play OT or OG. We should also get one of the big time Oklahoma OGs - Barnett or Wariboko... Barnett is the first option. We'd have to offer OG Wariboko's DB brother to sway them both.

DT - done

DE - Mississippi DE Campbell is still on board and also Louisiana's Walker is a DE/LB tweener.

LB - Graham is target #1 right now. There is still a possibility of flipping Kendrick Jackson from Arizona. Jordon Williams is another target. Still hoping for a big time name to pop up - maybe Gustin? Greenlaw's name is also emerging as a possible Will LB.

CB - Louisiana's Raymond named us his top school. Then there are 4-5 guys from FL and TX for whom we are currently outside looking in - and hoping things will start changing - especially with Mbasanor as coaches are still in touch with him.

S - Kylan Johnson, Haughton, and Sotolongo seem to be the most interesting ones for right now unless new names start to emerge.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: GalaHawg on September 23, 2014, 04:12:18 pm
QB - done

RB - probably one spot left to be decided among Gallaspy, Higdon, Carr, or West

WR - most likely Pettway is it

TE - done

OL - still need a couple of OTs. Howell and Bethel are couple of JUCO options; Merrick can play OT or OG. We should also get one of the big time Oklahoma OGs - Barnett or Wariboko... Barnett is the first option. We'd have to offer OG Wariboko's DB brother to sway them both.

DT - done

DE - Mississippi DE Campbell is still on board and also Louisiana's Walker is a DE/LB tweener.

LB - Graham is target #1 right now. There is still a possibility of flipping Kendrick Jackson from Arizona. Jordon Williams is another target. Still hoping for a big time name to pop up - maybe Gustin? Greenlaw's name is also emerging as a possible Will LB.

CB - Louisiana's Raymond named us his top school. Then there are 4-5 guys from FL and TX for whom we are currently outside looking in - and hoping things will start changing - especially with Mbasanor as coaches are still in touch with him.

S - Kylan Johnson, Haughton, and Sotolongo seem to be the most interesting ones for right now unless new names start to emerge.

So if I understand correctly we currently have 15 commits with likely commitments from another RB, WR, and 2 OL's?  That leaves 6 open spots for defense.  And you seem to be guessing that a DE is a likely commit, leaving 5 spots for LB's and DBacks?

Those last 5 spots better be 2nd level defensive players and they better be grand slams.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 06, 2014, 09:43:18 am
So if I understand correctly we currently have 15 commits with likely commitments from another RB, WR, and 2 OL's?  That leaves 6 open spots for defense.  And you seem to be guessing that a DE is a likely commit, leaving 5 spots for LB's and DBacks?

Those last 5 spots better be 2nd level defensive players and they better be grand slams.

I could see a scenario where we take 3 more OL's.. Allen, Merrick and Barnett and a DL in English.  Bret likes big boys and lots of them.

DeltaBoy

Keep up the Good work ! Great group of young men.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.