Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach B and Gragg FaceTime

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 02, 2014, 07:25:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trashcan maN

Jay Wright lookin out for Will gives me a warm and fuzzy

SemperFi

With the work Coach B is putting in with Gragg and Hill I cannot see them going anywhere but to Arkansas.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The real Hogules

CBB and his staff are hitting it harder than any Razorbacks coaching staff in quite sometime.
And there appears to be a lot of receptive high quality recruits.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

forrest city joe

Quote from: The real Hogules on July 02, 2014, 08:09:45 pm
CBB and his staff are hitting it harder than any Razorbacks coaching staff in quite sometime.
And there appears to be a lot of receptive high quality recruits.
I 100% agree. hats off to coach B and his staff. they are working hard, and doing everything they can to keep Gragg and Hill home to help build a championship program.man they are pulling out all the stops. if they leave, nobody can say they did not do all they can do to get these 2 young men.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: forrest city joe on July 02, 2014, 08:46:15 pm
I 100% agree. hats off to coach B and his staff. they are working hard, and doing everything they can to keep Gragg and Hill home to help build a championship program.man they are pulling out all the stops. if they leave, nobody can say they did not do all they can do to get these 2 young men.

These coaches are building off their vision for what they feel the team needs to be geared towards. Example: TE- we are going after and I believe we sign 3. But all 3 are different types of TEs. Same with our current RBs and who we are recruiting. Different players for different schemes. Hats off to CBB and staff.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

imtad16

Jarius Wright accompanying him(and you know Hill will hang around both of them a lot too.) to The Opening is awesome news for Arkansas and horrible news for fill in the blank schools recruiting against us. A former Arkansas player and current NFL player(street cred coming out the wazoo.), who is basically an older brother to Gragg, casting visions of glory at Arkandas all weekend? This is legitimately better than an official visit.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on July 02, 2014, 09:22:45 pm
These coaches are building off their vision for what they feel the team needs to be geared towards. Example: TE- we are going after and I believe we sign 3. But all 3 are different types of TEs. Same with our current RBs and who we are recruiting. Different players for different schemes. Hats off to CBB and staff.
Agreed. Gragg can do it all. he is big enough to be a great blocker. and he can catch the football. CJ is a Jimmy Graham type Pass catching TE. who can play in the slot or line up outside. and Cantrell is an H-Back/TE type. we need a TE like Will Gragg. hope we can land him.

Hawgzinbowlz

When Gragg said Bielema is more down-to-earth than most coaches, that conversation is a positive for The Hogs.

" GO HOGS "

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: forrest city joe on July 02, 2014, 10:14:33 pm
Agreed. Gragg can do it all. he is big enough to be a great blocker. and he can catch the football. CJ is a Jimmy Graham type Pass catching TE. who can play in the slot or line up outside. and Cantrell is an H-Back/TE type. we need a TE like Will Gragg. hope we can land him.

My point is, we need all three. When we face different teams we can play to OUR strengths such as using more of a big blocking TE to run it down their throats or a dink and dunk TE to short gaining passes. I'm starting to see a good formula with the players. It is starting to look more multi-deminsional. Just wait and see. WPS! 
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.