Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whitfield a strong candidate to earn offer

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 02, 2014, 11:15:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog on the Hill

He looks like a really good athlete.  In his junior season highlights, he's playing quarterback, safety, and even some special teams (punt return).

It's nice to see that he's really interested in playing safety.  We could really use some good athletes with his size at that position.

SemperFi

Loved Whitfield's highlight video. This kid has tremendous talent and is the hard hitting Safety that we need. Really hope that he gets an offer from the Hogs.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

yraciv

This is one I'm really rooting for to get an offer!  About 10 years ago, his older brother played AAU ball with my younger brother.

Hawgzinbowlz

I'll be watching for his name after the July camp start. It's a plus when the recruit wants to be a safety. We needs talented hitters !

" GO HOGS "

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This guy is getting some wicked good coaching on the HS level. He arm bars like a pro, will release the receiver and outrun him to an overthrow and hits like a freaking truck..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hoggish1

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 06, 2014, 10:40:22 am
This guy is getting some wicked good coaching on the HS level. He arm bars like a pro, will release the receiver and outrun him to an overthrow and hits like a freaking truck..!

I agree.  Great instincts and turns his head to find the ball when it's in the air.

ThatGUY

Rumor has it that he is waiting for an OU offer. Not sure why OU and Okie Lite hasn't offered yet

ifghog

Seems like a great athlete to me. We seem to be stingy with our offers. Offer...it doesn't have to be committable. We will wait around and one of the OK schools will offer then he is gone. If we offer first we have a chance. I may be wrong..just feels like this is happening a lot in this class. Could just be gas...who knows!

fortsmithokie

Quote from: ThatGUY on July 10, 2014, 03:56:46 pm
Rumor has it that he is waiting for an OU offer. Not sure why OU and Okie Lite hasn't offered yet

Can't guarantee its accurate, but I'm hearing they're waiting on Haughton before moving on offers to other S prospects. Thought maybe they were waiting on Sunderland, but told they'll make another offer before holding a spot too long for him.