Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas's scoreboard #3

Started by monty hawg, July 02, 2014, 09:17:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofdequeen

except it's not atop our indoor practice facility...???

RazorPiggie

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 02, 2014, 09:22:30 am

Not really but it is an indoor field.

GolfnHog

Since the Razorbacks got the recognition, how hard would it have been to put a picture of it in the article?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

GuvHog

It's atop the OLD indoor practice facility.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Three and Snout

Quote from: GolfnHog on July 02, 2014, 09:40:33 am
Since the Razorbacks got the recognition, how hard would it have been to put a picture of it in the article?

Yeah, we are the only school in the top 10 that doesn't have a picture.  I called the communications department in athletics to let them know we aren't being represented to the fullest.  We'll see if our pic gets added.

Hawgey-Davidson

Thanks Byron Gibson for adding it in the comment section of the article.

go hogues

July 02, 2014, 12:35:33 pm #8 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:43:25 pm by go hogues
Quote from: GolfnHog on July 02, 2014, 09:40:33 am
Aschoff is an Ole Miss boy and rarely does he say anything positive/completely factual/at all about the Hogs.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

kingofdequeen

Quote from: GuvHog on July 02, 2014, 09:42:49 am
It's atop the OLD indoor practice facility.

how frickin old?  the walker pavillions been there for a WHILE.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Three and Snout on July 02, 2014, 10:26:19 am
Yeah, we are the only school in the top 10 that doesn't have a picture.  I called the communications department in athletics to let them know we aren't being represented to the fullest.  We'll see if our pic gets added.
ESPN hates us.  seriously though.  its crap like this that continues to promote that idea.

either that or our SID dropped the ball and didn't them them a picture when requested.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

BigD94

Miami didnt have a pic either.
WOO PIG!

kingofdequeen

razorbacker3

Yes, it did. Sun Life Stadium is their home.

bxw21

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/95760/college-footballs-top-10-scoreboards

A little disappointed we were the only ones listed without a picture.  I actually over looked us at first because I was just skimming the pictures.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: bxw21 on July 02, 2014, 08:40:02 pm
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/95760/college-footballs-top-10-scoreboards

A little disappointed we were the only ones listed without a picture.  I actually over looked us at first because I was just skimming the pictures.

About 12 hours late.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=569709.0

bxw21

yea, sorry.  I looked, but not hard enough I guess.  Hopefully the mods can delete soon to reduce clutter.  Sorry guys!

redeye

Disappointed here, too, but not surprised.  If it wasn't for A&M getting a new one, this wouldn't even exist.  How can a scoreboard be the 2nd best when it doesn't even exist?  Aschoff goes on to say that it may be #1, but he hasn't seen it, yet, so how does he know it's not #4?

I really do appreciate the compliment, but just find it all silly and pandering to the Texas Twins.

redeye

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 02, 2014, 02:00:19 pm
ESPN hates us.  seriously though.  its crap like this that continues to promote that idea.

either that or our SID dropped the ball and didn't them them a picture when requested.

No, it's crap like this happening excessively that promotes the idea.  We got beat by a scoreboard that doesn't even exist.

Wild Bill Hog

That ought to take care of it.

GuvHog

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 02, 2014, 01:42:08 pm
how frickin old?  the walker pavillions been there for a WHILE.

The Broyles athletic complex includes the old indoor practice facility. It was built LONG before Walker Pavilion was ever thought of. When the BAC was built, the Razorback baseball field was where the Walker pavilion is.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

kingofdequeen

July 07, 2014, 09:53:01 pm #21 Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:34:30 am by kingofdequeen
Nm.   

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GuvHog on July 05, 2014, 09:09:10 am
The Broyles athletic complex includes the old indoor practice facility. It was built LONG before Walker Pavilion was ever thought of. When the BAC was built, the Razorback baseball field was where the Walker pavilion is.

Not exactly. The Walker Pavilion is where the old paved parking lot and basketball courts were and where the band practiced marching. The brand new elevated practice fields and underground parking is where George Cole Field was. It then became the ladies softball field after Baum was built and the new practice fields were able to be put there due to the new Ladies softball field being built. That being said you have to love these young ones that think anything over 10 years old is really old.............................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SamBuckhart

They are distracting to me. Not a huge fan.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!