HOG CALL... VOTE AGAIN PLEASE!!!!

Started by FBREW000, July 01, 2014, 09:32:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satxhog

hogfaninmo

PigTales

Quote from: satxhog on July 01, 2014, 09:53:31 pm
Wow, they are killing us!!  :(

Actually a lot of the VT and Ohio St fans are voting for the Badgers because they don't want to compete with The Hog Call. Several of the SEC TWITTER Accounts are asking for other SEC schools to go vote for the Hogs. The Hogs are going up agains the Big 10.

Please post the link on your FB page or Twitter Page and keep posting and retweeting . We are gonna have to do a lot of work to pull this out But we came from 3000 votes behind to beat PENN St and I believe we can pull this one out too. If you have any Bama/LSU/Auburn/Ole Miss friends try to get them to go vote and post/retweet the link. I've got several Bama friends who are trying to help. Here is a link you can copy and paste. https://www.facebook.com/events/337760773041850/?context=create&source=49

PigTales

Quote from: hogfaninmo on July 01, 2014, 10:11:21 pm
How do you vote again?

Just click on the link then "Like" the page and click on the dot to the left of "The Hog Call"
Copy and post the link to your FB page Twitter account Instagram etc.
here is the link to copy and past https://www.facebook.com/events/337760773041850/?context=create&source=49

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

silverandbluedc

GrizzlyRider07

Vote vote vote folks!!! Let's Win This!!! WPS
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

hogfaninmo

WPS! Voted and we have closed the gap, only down by 1000 votes now was 4k earlier today

root_hawg

FearTheTusk91

Pulled from down 4k to now roughly 700 down.  Invite/spread the news to anyone you know on FB!

HogWildBison2011

The Divine Swine

Voted and shared. It looks like we are in the lead now. Am I seeing that wrong?
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

PigTales

Quote from: The Divine Swine on July 02, 2014, 11:11:06 pm
Voted and shared. It looks like we are in the lead now. Am I seeing that wrong?

You are correct what a come back but this is not over you can vote until Sunday July 6 12:00 pm ET. You can on
Y vote ones but it's important to keep posting the link on Facebook and twitter

rzrbackramsfan

The_Hog_Father

FBREW000

Man, we overtook this thing thus far.  Keep it up folks.. WPS!

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Pork Twain

Come on Hogville, flex your fingers and vote
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Jamie Jones

They are all going to learn that Hogs fans are radical and rabid! You put us in a poll against another program and we can control the outcome???? Come on Man!! We gonna always get out the vote and everybody else can play for second place!! Polls are about the fan bases, not the talking heads and their predictions. Greatest tradition of all time...WOOOOOOO PIG (freaking!) SOOOOIE!!! Ain't even close.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

dcrback

Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

Catfish Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Need votes Hog fans. Wisc has closed a 2k lead in just a few hours.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

satxhog

We are now losing again.  Whisky fans (and everyone else) are bringing it!  :(

HogWildBison2011

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

mccurdy

would not let me vote. do I need a facebook account?

jgphillips3

redswarmrising

voted and shared on my FB page.hoping some of my other SEC friends will vote also

WPS007

sowmonella

This thread should be stickied. Voted! :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

LJHOG

I would love to hep out, but I ain't on the Facebook.

Broadway Rob

Voted and shared on FB.  What a joke though.  22 year old song versus a 100 year tradition.  Shouldn't even be close. 
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

LJHOG

Callin' the Hogs is a great tradition (not done as much as it should be).  But, prisoner exchange at the Army-Navy game is tops for what it represents.  And as much as I hate to say it, that eagle flying at Auburn games is something' else.

jgphillips3

Every time I go back there my vote is already registered.  How do I vote again?

The Hawg Marshal

We are getting killed by a 22 year old rap song.

redswarmrising

good grief.when i voted early this morning we were only 2 k down.now we're 6k behind?

The Hawg Marshal

I don't know if it's true or not. But they are saying OSU is voting for Wisc .

redswarmrising

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on July 04, 2014, 08:47:40 pm

wouldn't surprise me one bit

ADavisTheGOAT

They probably are.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

The Hawg Marshal

Oh well we had a good run. Won it last year, which was the first year.

Bebop

Where did you all here this from?