Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SiriusXM College Traditions

Started by aloha_kid, June 29, 2014, 10:55:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aloha_kid

Hog Call versus Penn State White out WPS ... Rock the vote

https://t.co/byYEJGPRoP

Jamie Jones

The Hog Call came from 1500 votes behind to win and get into the final four! We (fans) won this poll last year in the inaugural contest. We are up against Wisconsin in the semis and need to vote!! It is about our fandom, nothing else. Go vote!
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

PigTales

Quote from: Jamie Jones on June 30, 2014, 02:16:12 pm
The Hog Call came from 1500 votes behind to win and get into the final four! We (fans) won this poll last year in the inaugural contest. We are up against Wisconsin in the semis and need to vote!! It is about our fandom, nothing else. Go vote!

Wisconsin fans have dumped on Arkansas for 2 years We need to step up our voting . Also VT fans are asking their fans to vote against Ark and vote for Wisconsin

Jamie Jones

One of the highest forms of flattery is for VT fans to try to keep us out of the finals against them. What they have failed to understand is, our "delusional" and "terrorists" "redneck" fan base has caused even Phil Steele to have to revamp his polling system because of our flood of voting. Exhibit the startling come back over the weekend. VT you can't  be first, but you will be next.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The Hawg Marshal