Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elmo Hempstead

Started by hogfaninmo, June 27, 2014, 02:27:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfaninmo

Seems he will be a hog!! Per twitter

secneahog

Never knew we offered him.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawk

What's his twitter handle?

ARtillahog

I don't believe he has an offer.  I just saw where he said he was going where he got the most love.  So maybe he will walk-on regardless if he gets an offer?

@ballhawkmoe7

Hawk

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

JIHawg

secneahog

The_Iceman

JIHawg

lumphog

Elmo is in the 15 class & wants to be a Hog. He's a team mate of Jordan Jones & lead the state in picks last year. He works out with Jordan. Dosen't have an offer yet, but he's working hard & deserves a good look. 6' - 170lb - 4.45/40 - pretty good WR but would be a great DB. He wants it BAAADD & they won't have to ask him but once!!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: lumphog on June 27, 2014, 05:55:10 pm
Elmo is in the 15 class & wants to be a Hog. He's a team mate of Jordan Jones & lead the state in picks last year. He works out with Jordan. Dosen't have an offer yet, but he's working hard & deserves a good look. 6' - 170lb - 4.45/40 - pretty good WR but would be a great DB. He wants it BAAADD & they won't have to ask him but once!!!!!

Wanting and deserving are two different things. The coaches will make the appropriate decision at the correct time.

ARtillahog

Quote from: ricepig on June 27, 2014, 06:04:54 pm
Wanting and deserving are two different things. The coaches will make the appropriate decision at the correct time.

Don't tell Wildhog that...

lumphog

Quote from: ricepig on June 27, 2014, 06:04:54 pm
Oh  tay