Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question for Richard..

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, June 26, 2014, 03:28:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Is this staff getting way more talent on the hill this year, or are you getting that much better at your job? This offseason has been the most informative I have ever seen from you.
Please don't get me wrong you have always done a great job. It just seems there is a substantial amount more information this year vs previous years...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Wildhog

Gotta say, RD has been killing it this year.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Hawg_Thai'd

And we are very lucky to have him. RD is a man passionate about his job. Hope he sticks around AR athletics for quite a while.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on June 26, 2014, 03:28:58 pm
Is this staff getting way more talent on the hill this year, or are you getting that much better at your job? This offseason has been the most informative I have ever seen from you.
Please don't get me wrong you have always done a great job. It just seems there is a substantial amount more information this year vs previous years...

Honestly about the same as past years. Once they get rolling you'll see even more kids visiting.

Very optimistic about the future.

lumphog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 26, 2014, 08:55:28 pm
Honestly about the same as past years. Once they get rolling you'll see even more kids visiting.

So, what you're saying is it's you getting much better ? j/k Thanks for the GREAT job you do.

ImHogginIt

Getting all the home grown talent the next two years is critical as always. Lots of instate talent in 15 and 16. Start winning and the out of state kids will be very interested 

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: lumphog on June 26, 2014, 09:34:40 pm
So, what you're saying is it's you getting much better ? j/k Thanks for the GREAT job you do.

LOL. Petrino and his staff got a lot of top guys to visit. Problem was Petrino wasn't able to close on as many as he should have.

I think that's where Bielema will do better in time.

redeye

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 26, 2014, 10:36:13 pm
LOL. Petrino and his staff got a lot of top guys to visit. Problem was Petrino wasn't able to close on as many as he should have.

I think that's where Bielema will do better in time.

I'm glad to hear you say that.  I've thought the same thing, but it's nice to hear it from someone who should know.

And I agree, you do a great job!

ARtillahog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

thank you for your reply...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

GolfnHog

I think RD is a "can't miss" but to close the deal we need to see another display of his 40 time. Think the last one was a couple years back. We definitely need the latest video on this measurable.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

bruisemeister

I never felt so sad for a reporter when DGB committed to Missouri. He is passionate about his job. However, that one turned out ok for the Hogs.

Boardon Hamsay

RD has always been a big get for us. Huge.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Oklahawg

RD is one of those late-bloomers who BLEW UP at a camp and became a 5-star recruit.

And, he has not disappointed - glad you are with us RD and thanks again.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RazorBassin

Thanks for all that you do RD!  A great resource for the Razorback Football program!