Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another highly recruited RB plans visit to Arkansas

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 26, 2014, 12:33:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

So many RB's.  Kid seems durable with 450+ carries in 2 seasons.

secneahog

Quote from: MissippHog on June 26, 2014, 02:42:10 pm
So many RB's.  Kid seems durable with 450+ carries in 2 seasons.

We need 2 rbs this class.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

MissippHog

Quote from: secneahog on June 26, 2014, 02:43:37 pm
We need 2 rbs this class.
I agree.  Guess I should have said "So many RB's that I like."

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Ugly Uncle

It seems more and more that Richard mentions kids GPA's.  I like that we are going for guys that excel in the classroom as well.  Pretty good offer sheet.
Retired Radio Host

secneahog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on June 26, 2014, 05:17:48 pm
It seems more and more that Richard mentions kids GPA's.  I like that we are going for guys that excel in the classroom as well.  Pretty good offer sheet.

You went down in credit when usa men soccer team got scored on early and you threw in the towel saying we was going to lose.

Boooooooo

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: secneahog on June 26, 2014, 05:21:51 pm
You went down in credit when usa men soccer team got scored on early and you threw in the towel saying we was going to lose.

Boooooooo

Reverse psychology.  We won today...or...well...we advanced.

We lost but we still won!  It feels like getting a disability check!
Retired Radio Host

BlackWater

well not to get of subject; USA team got lucky because ghana lost; if ghana had won we might not got in, nevertheless we got in " Go Team USA"; that's all matter

Ugly Uncle

Back on topic though.

We should see a spike in RB's interested in us after the RunningbackU thing.  As someone mentioned we REALLY need two running backs in this class.

Has anyone heard how Juan Day is looking?
Retired Radio Host

MissippHog

Quote from: BlackWater on June 26, 2014, 05:29:17 pm
well not to get of subject; USA team got lucky because ghana lost; if ghana had won we might not got in, nevertheless we got in " Go Team USA"; that's all matter
Yeah, that 2-1 win we had over Ghana was real lucky

/sarcasm

tophawg19

i like what we have in the powerbacks . now i would like to see them add one more speed back. Especially one with good hands that offers the option to split him out and run wheel routes etc.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

SemperFi

First time watching this kids highlight video and I'm very impressed. The kid is literally a bulldozer and has some wheels to boot. Would be a perfect addition to this class.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."