Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 26, 2014, 07:09:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Optimus Swine

Cantrell has huge potential.  He us a freakish athlete, with great accelerationand speed for his size, but I have watched him at 7on7 the past four weeks and he really needs to work on his hands.  He has dropped some catchable balls.  That said I'm glad he's gonna be a hog.
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra

sowmonella

RD what does your gut tell you about Monk?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SamBuckhart

Thank you RD. Appreciate the information.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hoggy

Quote from: secneahog on June 26, 2014, 09:05:33 am
Cantrell is big time.
If Bama offered him he would be a 4 star immediately

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

farhog

I wouldn't be surprised if Dean blew up this year. Heard he's been working out 5 days a week with a volunteer trainer. Gotta love that kind of dedication at his age.

hawgsmellgud

Would be Big time.

Woo pig.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Huckleberry Pig

we've had an encouraging week in recruiting.  WPS