Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beer !

Started by Rod6275, June 25, 2014, 10:20:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod6275

Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

welchog

I thought you were going to say that it is not just for breakfast anymore

icouldntthinkofagoodname

ricepig

bjl

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Rod6275 on June 25, 2014, 10:20:14 pm
In Club ?

Only Indoor Club.  You'll still have to smuggle it into Outdoor Club.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

ricepig

Quote from: Wayne Watson on June 28, 2014, 11:40:24 am
Only Indoor Club.  You'll still have to smuggle it into Outdoor Club.

Are they really going to check your $8 souvenir cup, that's the question?

razorbackkid

Quote from: welchog on June 26, 2014, 03:49:07 am
I thought you were going to say that it is not just for breakfast anymore

Budweiser and breakfast burrito's .... what's not to love?
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Tusks

come on guys....it's fall football.....bourbon.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

redeye

Quote from: tusked on June 28, 2014, 01:47:29 pm

I can drink that.

Budweiser and breakfast burritos?  No thanks!

PonderinHog

Boardon Hamsay

This.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Rod6275

Do I get a  cup with a pic of John Daly ?
Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

three hog night

I hope they don't create an exclusive Beer provider, because I would like to see them offer more than Budweiser.  It would be great if they offered Arkansas based brews, wines and liquors.   
Rock Town Distillery
Diamond Bear Beer
Arkansas Wines

We need to support Arkansas companies.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Jimmy

Agreed!!! 

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 01, 2014, 09:22:43 pm
Why is everyone so sure beer sales is going to help the program?

Because a drunk fan is a happy fan.

At least that's my motto.
ched come back pls

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 01, 2014, 09:25:59 pm
But what about the 20 fans around the drunk? 

They need a drink, more than likely.
ched come back pls

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 01, 2014, 09:31:32 pm
Yes, of course.  Silly me..... 

Seriously though - I'm not sure the extra revenue from alcohol sales in the short term will prove to be wise in the long term.  If increased drinking in the stands means an increase in alcohol related incidents, don't you think there is a risk in a decrease of the quality in attending the game? 
In all seriousness, it COULD pose a problem. I guess you're saying it's more of a high risk/low reward situation. Which I don't totally disagree with. However, it's not just selling beer to the people at the game, I feel like it's more aimed for the "Well I can just stay home and drink beer instead of going to the stadium" crowd. Anything to get more people to the game and make it as close to as comfortable as their home as possible. 

I don't see there being a MAJOR problem if executed right, as I don't see a whole lot of problems at NFL games.
ched come back pls

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: three hog night on June 29, 2014, 09:15:43 am

I hope they don't create an exclusive Beer provider, because I would like to see them offer more than Budweiser.  It would be great if they offered Arkansas based brews, wines and liquors.   
Rock Town Distillery
Diamond Bear Beer

Arkansas Wines

We need to support Arkansas companies.

Believe you will get part of your wish: Serving more than just Budweiser, & from an Arkansas company too.....

Pepsi's from Wal-Mart....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jkstock04

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 01, 2014, 09:31:32 pm
Yes, of course.  Silly me..... 

Seriously though - I'm not sure the extra revenue from alcohol sales in the short term will prove to be wise in the long term.  If increased drinking in the stands means an increase in alcohol related incidents, don't you think there is a risk in a decrease of the quality in attending the game? 
Some people have mentioned this actually could decrease binge drinking before the game...therefore having less alcohol related incidents.  Actually makes sense to me.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

PonderinHog

Quote from: jkstock04 on July 02, 2014, 01:16:19 am
Some people have mentioned this actually could decrease binge drinking before the game...therefore having less alcohol related incidents.  Actually makes sense to me.
Nothing like $8 beer to slow down my consumption rate...