Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New offers.

Started by secneahog, June 25, 2014, 02:05:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Huckleberry Pig

secneahog

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on June 25, 2014, 03:58:59 pm
6'7, 275#'s.  That's big!

Yep. I'm sure he will be a Lil heavier come next year! 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

pondwater jack

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

redeye

You can tell our coaches are putting in a lot of work finding under-rated players.

Someone needs to explain to Williams what WPS means.  He asked his twitter followers, but I only lurk on twitter.

secneahog

Quote from: redeye on June 25, 2014, 07:21:33 pm
You can tell our coaches are putting in a lot of work finding under-rated players.

Someone needs to explain to Williams what WPS means.  He asked his twitter followers, but I only lurk on twitter.

I hear ya. I had a twitter account but people get ridiculous on there so I took my account down.

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

ridgehog88

I like the look of Williams. Looks like he likes to hit.

pondwater jack

I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...

hawgsmellgud

110% big time get.

woo pig.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

secneahog

Quote from: ridgehog88 on June 25, 2014, 11:06:19 pm
I like the look of Williams. Looks like he likes to hit.

Williams is trying to set up a visit after offer.

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

outlawhogeywells

Get?  I thought these were just offers

pondwater jack

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 27, 2014, 08:37:12 pm
Get?  I thought these were just offers
Would be a HUGE get.  Not a get yet.  But would be.  Big time.

J. Holly