Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I know this isn't hog related but check out OU's renovated stadium....

Started by Soonerman12, June 25, 2014, 11:52:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

The_Iceman

That endzone is what we need to do in the NEZ. We need to have field level luxury boxes, then a single section of chairback seats going up a few rows (20-30), then two or three more levels of luxury boxes on top of that.

Luxury boxes are the future of college football stadiums. That is where the money is at, and we can fill them up.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Soonerman12 on June 25, 2014, 11:52:18 am
Going to be great! New facilities, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGR72NqlCOU&feature=youtu.be

One little problem................................................it's still in Oklahomo.................................... Sooners = cheaters.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Soonerman12

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 29, 2014, 05:55:52 pm
One little problem................................................it's still in Oklahomo.................................... Sooners = cheaters.

Lol. I would debate you, but I'm too busy living in the 5th fastest growing metro in the US( okc) and the best state, for economic growth and personal income growth, in the US. Talk to me when you're state is in a population boom and people are moving there in droves. Until then, you'll be 10 years behind, as usual for your state. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Soonerman12 on July 01, 2014, 11:29:00 pm
Lol. I would debate you, but I'm too busy living in the 5th fastest growing metro in the US( okc) and the best state, for economic growth and personal income growth, in the US. Talk to me when you're state is in a population boom and people are moving there in droves. Until then, you'll be 10 years behind, as usual for your state. 

Talking about OKC and then extrapolating that to mean the whole state is as good as you think OKC is.......is not smart.......

Oklahomo = even the state's nickname (sooners)  = cheaters..............
Oklahomo = the epitome of jealous Texas wannabe's..............................

P.S. I've lived and worked in OK and you can have it!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Soonerman12

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 02, 2014, 06:14:31 am
Talking about OKC and then extrapolating that to mean the whole state is as good as you think OKC is.......is not smart.......

Oklahomo = even the state's nickname (sooners)  = cheaters..............
Oklahomo = the epitome of jealous Texas wannabe's..............................

P.S. I've lived and worked in OK and you can have it!

Lol. Not enough tree leaf camo for you here, huh? I've lived and worked in Arkansas. Wife is from there. She couldn't get out fast enough. Hate all you want. Arkansas is pretty, but the people hate Oklahomans and Texans. Some even admit to it being a jealousy thing because Arkansas always gets what those two get 10-20 years later. I'll put it to you like this. Oklahoma was at 3.5 mil in population in 2010. 2014 rolls around and we have 4 mil by the end of the year. Highest GDP growth in our region.

Have 3 more towers being built in downtown okc. A convention center with a 15-20 story omni hotel being built. A Central Park being built downtown and employers all across the state are having to move people in because the unemployment is at 3.5 percent. Thanks for letting us have oklahoma. Sorry you didn't enjoy it here. We'll take it, though. Booming economy and population boom says a lot of people do want to live here.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Soonerman12 on July 02, 2014, 02:15:19 pm
Lol. Not enough tree leaf camo for you here, huh? I've lived and worked in Arkansas. Wife is from there. She couldn't get out fast enough. Hate all you want. Arkansas is pretty, but the people hate Oklahomans and Texans. Some even admit to it being a jealousy thing because Arkansas always gets what those two get 10-20 years later. I'll put it to you like this. Oklahoma was at 3.5 mil in population in 2010. 2014 rolls around and we have 4 mil by the end of the year. Highest GDP growth in our region.

Have 3 more towers being built in downtown okc. A convention center with a 15-20 story omni hotel being built. A Central Park being built downtown and employers all across the state are having to move people in because the unemployment is at 3.5 percent. Thanks for letting us have oklahoma. Sorry you didn't enjoy it here. We'll take it, though. Booming economy and population boom says a lot of people do want to live here.

I don't own one stitch of leaf camo clothes. I don't pretend to understand why anyone would be dumb enough to want to live in OK. I don't hate Oklahomos or Texans. There are a couple of places in Oklahoma I like and a few in Texas. What I don't like is that BOTH think they are better than anyone else when they aren't. Just because some dumb people want to live-in OKC, which by the way doesn't necessarily represent what the rest of the state is like anymore than LR represents what all of Arkansas is like or Austin doing the same for Texas, only means there are some not so smart people in the world. Towers and an Omni doesn't make a place necessarily desirable.

P.S. I'm in the hotel business and don't particularly like Omni either............................