Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 25, 2014, 10:41:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgzinbowlz

Quality recruits on campus.
Alex Barnes has some athletic tools. Raw. and he could be coached up.
66 Days and Counting...

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on June 25, 2014, 09:44:35 pm
Quality recruits on campus.
Alex Barnes has some athletic tools. Raw. and he could be coached up.
66 Days and Counting...

" GO HOGS "

Barnes has to be close to getting a offer. Just have to grind. Improve
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

ARtillahog

We really need Nyheim Hines if we are going the speed back route with our second RB for this class.  Just unreal speed, vision and versatility.

More video.

http://www.prepforce.com/video/6409/2015-rb-ath-nyheim-hines-2013-season-highlight-remix

lumphog

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 15, 2014, 10:32:32 am
We really need Nyheim Hines if we are going the speed back route with our second RB for this class.  Just unreal speed, vision and versatility.

More video.

http://www.prepforce.com/video/6409/2015-rb-ath-nyheim-hines-2013-season-highlight-remix

I agree, he's my #1 at this time.

Steef

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 15, 2014, 10:32:32 am

More video.

Looks great in the video.

Do we have any shot at him?

ARtillahog

Quote from: lumphog on July 15, 2014, 11:35:11 am
I agree, he's my #1 at this time.

The great part is he could come in as an ath and we still take Karan Higdon.  IMO if K.J. goes elsewhere Hines would be a GREAT replacement recruit.  Although, I still would like to see K.J. in a Hog uni.

That set-up would be Deon, KJ and Nyheim and even Singleton if they could swing it.

ARtillahog

Quote from: steefhog on July 15, 2014, 01:51:12 pm
Looks great in the video.

Do we have any shot at him?

RD said he seemed interested in the Hogs when he was offered, just needs a visit bc he doesn't know a lot about the coaches or program.  Right now Duke seems to be the favorite along with some other ACC schools.

lumphog

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 15, 2014, 01:52:15 pm
The great part is he could come in as an ath and we still take Karan Higdon.  IMO if K.J. goes elsewhere Hines would be a GREAT replacement recruit.  Although, I still would like to see K.J. in a Hog uni.

That set-up would be Deon, KJ and Nyheim and even Singleton if they could swing it.
I have a bad feeling about KJ, but after watching Dominique Reed's video & doing a little research......I'm very excited about Reed. Hope we get them both...And, I really like Nyheim, but would be very happy with Higdon. He plays much better competition in S FLA. This is going to be a GREAT CLASS...even if we miss out on some of the in-state guys. Cuddos to the staff!!!