Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Max Wariboko talks Arkansas camp

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 25, 2014, 08:27:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawg_Thai'd

Yeah, he seems to have a good attitude, huh. He mentioned the little things that matter to a recruit thinking about attending a university: the driving distance and the layout, among other things. Does big brother feel the same? We shall see. Hard to tell, I think.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

pondwater jack

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Razorbax on June 25, 2014, 10:18:15 am
Are the brothers a package?

They have indicated that they would like to play with each other, but I think anything can happen if they both really fall in love with different schools.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on June 25, 2014, 10:55:25 am
They have indicated that they would like to play with each other, but I think anything can happen if they both really fall in love with different schools.

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hawg_Thai'd

Yeah, after reading what I posted, it does sound "odd" doesn't it. LOL

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

pondwater jack

I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

pondwater jack