Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford a big fan of Jordan Jones

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 24, 2014, 12:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

We've been good with our QB recruitments lately but, to me, Kasey Ford is looking more and more like a can't miss for us...  I guess I just remember how well Mallett did and have the same hopes for KF

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 24, 2014, 12:10:24 pm
We've been good with our QB recruitments lately but, to me, Kasey Ford is looking more and more like a can't miss for us...  I guess I just remember how well Mallett did and have the same hopes for KF

Have a chance to read today's column?

ldfergu

June 24, 2014, 12:37:10 pm #3 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:19:22 pm by StoneTemplePiglets
Nm

secneahog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 24, 2014, 12:37:10 pm
I read the Kasey Ford article.. What are you implying?  All I was saying is that I hope he's a hog.  Some don't seem overly concerned about him since we have Storey in this class and expect big things from him

Ty is in a whole different recruiting class than KF.

Our staff have to find out if KF wants to play football or baseball in college. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

pillowhog

Richard or anyone else can yall tell me who the quarterback coach from Chicago is that is on this board?

ldfergu

Quote from: secneahog on June 24, 2014, 01:19:55 pm
Ty is in a whole different recruiting class than KF.

Our staff have to find out if KF wants to play football or baseball in college.

Yes, I realize these things...

trashcan maN

RD wasnt implying anything. He was simply asking if youd had a chance to read his column on Ford. Chill

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: trashcan maN on June 24, 2014, 02:34:50 pm
RD wasnt implying anything. He was simply asking if youd had a chance to read his column on Ford. Chill

Sorry, meant today's column in the newspaper or online.

ldfergu

Quote from: trashcan maN on June 24, 2014, 02:34:50 pm

I'm chilled. I thought he just figured I didn't read his article.  Now back to topic...  I'd like to see Kasey Ford airing it out to Jordan Jones and hope he chooses football over pitching

MP24

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 24, 2014, 02:36:01 pm
Sorry, meant today's column in the newspaper or online.

Are you talking about the information on Skylar Thompson? Sounds promising.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

ldfergu

Quote from: MP24 on June 24, 2014, 02:43:21 pm

What info might that be??

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 24, 2014, 03:58:33 pm
What info might that be??

That he appears to be our #1 target in 2016, notice I said appears.

ldfergu

Quote from: ricepig on June 24, 2014, 04:00:30 pm
That he appears to be our #1 target in 2016, notice I said appears.

Ahhh, now I get it. Don't really know much about the kid though.

Mike_e

Kasey seems to have better velocity on his throws but didn't look as mobile.

I don't get paid the big bucks though.  ;)
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

secneahog

Quote from: Mike_e on June 24, 2014, 05:31:19 pm
Kasey seems to have better velocity on his throws but didn't look as mobile.

I don't get paid the big bucks though.  ;)

Kasey will be 260 coming out of HS. Mobility?  Nope
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

edt

We don't need another quarterback that can't escape pressure. This offense needs a quarterback like Rafe Peavy.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: MP24 on June 24, 2014, 02:43:21 pm

Yes. Skylar and his parents met with Chaney after the camp and was told he was no. 1 on Arkansas' board at this time.

secneahog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 25, 2014, 08:25:56 am
Yes. Skylar and his parents met with Chaney after the camp and was told he was no. 1 on Arkansas' board at this time.

Skylar highlight video is awesome. 

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 25, 2014, 08:25:56 am

For some reason, I'm shocked that information is released (him being the top priority on their board). Maybe it's not that big of a deal, just the first I have ever heard of such info being put out. It does speak volumes for young Thompson, though.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on June 25, 2014, 09:47:50 am
For some reason, I'm shocked that information is released (him being the top priority on their board). Maybe it's not that big of a deal, just the first I have ever heard of such info being put out. It does speak volumes for young Thompson, though.
It usually doesn't get out but the recruits are told where they stand if they are waiting on an offer.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

pillowhog

Quote from: edt on June 24, 2014, 06:56:16 pm
We don't need another quarterback that can't escape pressure. This offense needs a quarterback like Rafe Peavy.
saw him throwing a lot on Thursday.  He's really small looking

pillowhog

I watched the entire camp and I'm more shocked that Ford isn't their top target

pillowhog

Quote from: secneahog on June 24, 2014, 06:46:11 pm
Kasey will be 260 coming out of HS. Mobility?  Nope
he ran 5.4 already same speed as Mallett

ricepig

Quote from: pillowhog on June 25, 2014, 04:04:39 pm
I watched the entire camp and I'm more shocked that Ford isn't their top target

You more than likely don't know everything they know.

secneahog

Quote from: Piggfoot on June 25, 2014, 04:31:05 pm
What goes here?  All the real smart Hogville posters say Bielema and Chaney will only have a plodding three yards and a cloud of dust Offense. Why do we need a passing QB?

Right. Some HV posters think Chaney has no idea how to develop a qb and doesn't know what a good qb looks like.

Skylar looks like a god dual threat qb.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: secneahog on June 25, 2014, 04:38:20 pm
Right. Some HV posters think Chaney has no idea how to develop a qb and doesn't know what a good qb looks like.

goodness I don't know if we can crown him that title right off the bat..  ;)

redeye

I find it interesting that he's their #1 target, but still doesn't have an offer.  Sounds more like he's the #1 target SO FAR.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: redeye on June 25, 2014, 07:16:22 pm
I find it interesting that he's their #1 target, but still doesn't have an offer.  Sounds more like he's the #1 target SO FAR.

Well, to be fair, I don't think any QB's for '16 have an offer yet.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

redeye

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on June 25, 2014, 08:45:22 pm
Well, to be fair, I don't think any QB's for '16 have an offer yet.

According to 247, you're right.  I just find it interesting that they've yet to offer their #1 target.  Our coaches don't seem to throw offers out as easily as some do.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 24, 2014, 12:10:24 pm

Just watched his video on Hudl... you're right... +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

pillowhog

Quote from: secneahog on June 25, 2014, 04:38:20 pm

Im beginning to think that