Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeremiah Ledbetter.

Started by secneahog, June 23, 2014, 10:22:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Quote from: three hog night on June 27, 2014, 07:53:12 am
We have a number of good Florida players on the team now that can tell Ledbetter how comfortable it is here.  Compared to South Florida it is a stark contrast, but maybe not as distinct versus Orlando area he lived in.   

We are the new alternative for Florida kids that want out.
Very good point. i think it is a long shot to get this kid.(hard to beat FL and Miami for FL kids) but if he wants to leave the state, we have a chance. we have about 10 kids from Florida. that has to help.

Hawk

The update sounded like he and his parents enjoyed it here and he COULD be a Hog.... Can't say that it excites me that he is going to announce the week after his official to Florida, though.

We'll see.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Hawk on June 27, 2014, 12:16:19 pm
The update sounded like he and his parents enjoyed it here and he COULD be a Hog.... Can't say that it excites me that he is going to announce the week after his official to Florida, though.

We'll see.

I missed that last part... Thank you for that info Hawk. +1  :razorback:

mhuff

Quote from: forrest city joe on June 27, 2014, 12:09:48 pm
Very good point. i think it is a long shot to get this kid.(hard to beat FL and Miami for FL kids) but if he wants to leave the state, we have a chance. we have about 10 kids from Florida. that has to help.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hawk on June 27, 2014, 12:16:19 pm

We'll see.
Going to be hard to get him away from Florida. but you never know. we are very thin at DT.

secneahog

I say we have a great shot. Nothing negative stands out, hope we land him.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

VirginiaHog

Sounds like us or Florida. Stay on him coaches!

secneahog

:razorback:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

SamBuckhart

Going to the Catfish Hole for lunch tomorrow. That will certainly help.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

COCHISE

If mom thought Fayetteville was too far, she's really not going to like Gainesville.

ricepig

Quote from: COCHISE on June 27, 2014, 09:31:29 pm
If mom thought Fayetteville was too far, she's really not going to like Gainesville.

Pretty sure it's closer from Gainesville, GA to Gainesville FL, than to Fayetteville, AR.

COCHISE

Quote from: ricepig on June 27, 2014, 09:42:43 pm
Pretty sure it's closer from Gainesville, GA to Gainesville FL, than to Fayetteville, AR.
Yep. Epic fail on my part. I was thinking Kansas. Smite away.  :)

pondwater jack

Quote from: MP24 on June 27, 2014, 11:05:15 am
What is the difference between a Big Get and a Huge Get? How is you foot feeling today?
the foot is tingling a little.There is a difference between a Big Get and a Huge Get.  about a half of a star depending on need is how I rate it.  For exaample, if we got a four star line backer - HUUUUGEEE GETTT!!! a three star would be a BIG GET.  However, under our current Roster a 4 star lineman would rate out as a BIIIG GETT!! and a 5 star would be HUGE.  I hope that clears up some of the confusion.  Some people have been playing grabass with my quotes lately.  I don't appreciate it.

J. Holly
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Hawg_Thai'd

June 28, 2014, 12:56:08 am #64 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:20:30 am by Hawg_Thai'd
Quote from: pondwater jack on June 27, 2014, 11:05:09 pm
the foot is tingling a little.There is a difference between a Big Get and a Huge Get.  about a half of a star depending on need is how I rate it.  For exaample, if we got a four star line backer - HUUUUGEEE GETTT!!! a three star would be a BIG GET.  However, under our current Roster a 4 star lineman would rate out as a BIIIG GETT!! and a 5 star would be HUGE.  I hope that clears up some of the confusion.  Some people have been playing grabass with my quotes lately.  I don't appreciate it.

J. Holly

I would say that rating system you have there is pretty accurate. It absolutely should be based on need and not just the stars. Now as far as your quotes, just remember that those folks have a way of weeding themselves out. Preciate ya, J. Holly!
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

secneahog

J. Holly

I like it. Thanks buddy.

hawgsmellgud

J. Holly

I would like to see some won say you aren't bring in info into this thread. Big time post.

Woo pig.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

pondwater jack

Im just gettin tired of all the grabass in here. I am here to give  my opinion in whos a bigvget vand whos a HUGE get.  nothing more or less.  if you disagree back it up with facts not grabass and horseplay  and i dont like pwj...

j holly
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: pondwater jack on June 28, 2014, 05:00:01 pm
Im just gettin tired of all the grabass in here. I am here to give  my opinion in whos a bigvget vand whos a HUGE get.  nothing more or less.  if you disagree back it up with facts not grabass and horseplay  and i dont like pwj...

j holly

I do find it Iconic, that the ones callen us out on not bringin  info don't bring info. Anyway last comet on this. Back to qualifying gets.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

pondwater jack

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on June 28, 2014, 07:20:05 pm
I do find it Iconic, that the ones callen us out on not bringin  info don't bring info. Anyway last comet on this. Back to qualifying gets.
well thats exactly right. Some people want tocome in here and dish out bushels of grabass and dice up everything you say.  hogwash.  Jack blasingame is backing it up with bonafied gets and the prickly fire of gout.  i think that says it all....

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: pondwater jack on June 28, 2014, 08:27:18 pm
well thats exactly right. Some people want tocome in here and dish out bushels of grabass and dice up everything you say.  hogwash.  Jack blasingame is backing it up with bonafied gets and the prickly fire of gout.  i think that says it all....

By golly that's better than a lot of those n'er do well services that try and charge money for information. Jack, I appreciate the service you provide to the great state of Arkansas. I'm confident that you will get voted into the Hogville HOF on the first round of votes (after a HOF is established).

PonderinHog

Quote from: pondwater jack on June 28, 2014, 08:27:18 pm
+1

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

Hawg_Thai'd

Really good article about J. Led and his parents. I don't know if RD is just fluffing it up real good or what but if this is true feelings, they really like Fayetteville. I think we are going to have a good shot at landing the big guy.

HogimusMaximus

Uncommon

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on July 09, 2014, 07:19:30 pm
Any news on J. Led?
Nothing right now.  Know he's taking an official visit to Florida this season and we'll see what he does then.  Like always we're fighting an uphill battle as he wants to play in his home state of Florida (originally from Orlando) and Gainesville is close by.  Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

pondwater jack

hawgsmellgud

PorkRinds

This huge get stuff is seriously getting retarted. It's every thread now.

ldfergu

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 09, 2014, 11:15:46 pm

Agreed

ifghog

pondwater jack

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 09, 2014, 11:15:46 pm
This is huge.

hawgsmellgud

People complaining about what type of get these players are is getting old. We get it, you don't understand the system. No need to muddy up every thread by complaint about it. Plus it's not in every thread nobody is accusing victor duke of being a big get.

pondwater jack

That is because Victor Dukes is not a huge get.  He's a Big Get.  Jimmy Whitt is a Big Time Get on the other hand as is the Monk kid.  Monk may be a "Program Changer". 

Ledbetter would be huge though.  I don't think anyone can deny that.  To quote an earlier poster "woo pig."

PWJ

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: pondwater jack on July 10, 2014, 07:33:10 am
That is because Victor Dukes is not a huge get.  He's a Big Get.  Jimmy Whitt is a Big Time Get on the other hand as is the Monk kid.  Monk may be a "Program Changer". 

Ledbetter would be huge though.  I don't think anyone can deny that.  To quote an earlier poster "woo pig."

PWJ

+1

NLRHog92

Quote from: pondwater jack on July 10, 2014, 07:33:10 am

PWJ

If you think Dukes is a big get, you're going senile. Which comes with age sometimes, and that would also explain your gout tingling every single recruit mentioned.

ARtillahog

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

pondwater jack

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 10, 2014, 12:12:32 pm
If you think Dukes is a big get, you're going senile. Which comes with age sometimes, and that would also explain your gout tingling every single recruit mentioned.
I want YOU to carefully read these next wrods....My gout does not tingle for ever hog. And i dont like you putting words in my mouth.  you need to opologise and make recompense in some way that ill decide later if youre man enough!

J holly blasingame II