Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New commit Rawleigh Williams III

Started by WBC Hog, June 21, 2014, 11:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PantherHog733

This kid also has a 3.8 GPA and plans to major in engineering! Call me old school, but that's the type of thing that I love to see in a recruit! Keep up the good work RW III!
WPS!  :razorback:

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

carolinahogger

Quote from: je100 on June 22, 2014, 05:28:33 pm
Old, but interesting link.....

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/4/22/4255186/rawleigh-williams-commits-ole-miss-rebels-2015-football-recruiting

I watched most of the video linked to this article.  A sophomore?  This guy looks really good.  Extraordinarily good, and I usually don't get too excited about videos of HS players.

forrest city joe

This kid is the real deal. he is one of the best RB's i have seen on video.tonight he had 22 caries for 310 yards and 6 touchdowns. he runs through, around and over people. i love this kid.

MissippHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 20, 2014, 12:34:47 am
This kid is the real deal. he is one of the best RB's i have seen on video.tonight he had 22 caries for 310 yards and 6 touchdowns. he runs through, around and over people. i love this kid.
:o
How many yards does he have so far this season? 

pigture perfect

I really like his YAC numbers. He's another stud in the stable for us. Good hands as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

rusvegashog

Finally got around to looking at this kids footage. Looks pretty effortless to me. Is it just me or is it dumb how easy he makes things look? Stoked he's gonna be a Razorback

Hawg_Thai'd

Alright, Joe..  +1

As far as Williams' talent, look no further than Cantrell to understand that Coach knows how to evaluate talent. 'nuff said.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

HVHog

reminds me of Jonathon Williams.  Which is a good thing.

Tim Harris

Based on the numbers he is putting up I wonder if we might only take him in this class and then swing for the fences next year.

If JWill stays for his Sr year I would prefer that we only take 1.

DLUXHOG

RWIII.... you made a great choice my friend.   You will absolutely love and treasure, for years to come, your time on the "hill" in Fayetteville.    You seriously made the wisest choice.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 22, 2014, 07:45:07 am
Based on the numbers he is putting up I wonder if we might only take him in this class and then swing for the fences next year.

Remember that we have Juan Day waiting for that one day he gets his shot.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

The_Iceman

forrest city joe

This staff can flat out evaluate talent. and they can develop it when they get it. i am very excited about our program right now. the years to come are going to be fun.

ARtillahog

Quote from: MissippHog on September 20, 2014, 01:03:57 am
:o
How many yards does he have so far this season?

936 and 13 TDs through 4 games.

AugustaHog

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 22, 2014, 07:45:07 am

I definitely get where you are coming from here.  I just think there is too much talk with these smaller, fast backs for us to not be pursuing them.  I'm kind of shocked that we haven't had a blue chipper cold call us about becoming a Hog.  How can you watch this team and not want to run behind that big OL.  RWIII looks awesome and I'm even okay with just taking him.  I think with the way we run though, we need 4 RBs ready to roll at all times.  2 of those may only get the occasional touch, but if somebody goes down, next man up.

AugustaHog

Very nice honor as there are quite a few studs playing in the Dallas area.  Proud this kid will be a Hog!  Awesome job of getting after this kid by our staff.