Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New commit Rawleigh Williams III

Started by WBC Hog, June 21, 2014, 11:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WBC Hog

This guy deserves a congratulatory thread for him flipping from Ole Miss to the good guys. It's embarrassing that the original thread for him had to be removed because of some of y'all. So how about we all keep it simple and to the point.

Congrats Rawleigh! Looking forward to many 100 yard rushing performances!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MH04

Great pickup! Glad to see we are having some success in Texas as well.

Snortingred1

MissippHog

redeye

TazorTusk

Coach B knows how to utilize his RB's.  You've made a great choice.  Look forward to seeing you rack up many yards for the Hogs.

Tazor

redswarmrising

i saw where JWill replied to his tweet and congratulated him.i love that our players that are already in the program are keeping up with the recruits and welcoming them with open arms!

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: redswarmrising on June 22, 2014, 12:49:20 am
i saw where JWill replied to his tweet and congratulated him.i love that our players that are already in the program are keeping up with the recruits and welcoming them with open arms!
As did Kiero Small and the rest of the 2015 class including Will Gragg
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

redswarmrising

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on June 22, 2014, 01:05:21 am
As did Kiero Small and the rest of the 2015 class including Will Gragg

oh,i didn't see the others.i just saw Jwill but that wasn't until late in the night when i had time to pull up twitter.it still makes me feel good that our players reach out to the new commits

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: redswarmrising on June 22, 2014, 01:10:35 am

oh,i didn't see the others.i just saw Jwill but that wasn't until late in the night when i had time to pull up twitter.it still makes me feel good that our players reach out to the new commits
He retweeted them all so they should be in his timeline.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

redswarmrising

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on June 22, 2014, 01:12:55 am
He retweeted them all so they should be in his timeline.

i'll pull up twitter and check.thanks for letting me know because i'd like to see what the others said

Hog are ya

Quote from: redswarmrising on June 22, 2014, 01:17:41 am
i'll pull up twitter and check.thanks for letting me know because i'd like to see what the others said

let some of us old heads that don't tweet know what they said!  thanks

redeye

Quote from: Hog are ya on June 22, 2014, 02:47:51 am
let some of us old heads that don't tweet know what they said!  thanks

Gragg just congratulated him for committing to Arkansas.  I haven't seen the others, yet.

bruisemeister

gmarv

congrats and welcome rawleigh. wps

prattville pig

whole lotta good recruiting going on, welcome Mr. Williams
Life's too short to last long.

rzrbk4life

welcome aboard mr. williams to running back u!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

JIHawg

Hogman2

Quote from: bruisemeister on June 22, 2014, 05:48:09 am
Thats Emmitt Smith speed.
Emmitt MIGHT have run a 4.6 or 4.7!  He was SLOW in the 40 but he had a great first couple of steps!!

Rocky Mountain Living

RW3 catches like a WR and has open field moves like a running back.

Everything that RW3 touches turns into a TD

www.hudl.com/athlete/1795303/highlights/38046383

FYI...Highlights against the top classification of HS football in Texass

PygmalionEffect

Displays excellent vision and use of his blockers, nice footwork, cuts without losing speed, seems to slide off people, and although his 40 time doesn't reflect elite speed, he's always faster than everyone else on the field trying to catch him.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

hawgwild child

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on June 22, 2014, 10:27:47 am
Displays excellent vision and use of his blockers, nice footwork, cuts without losing speed, seems to slide off people, and although his 40 time doesn't reflect elite speed, he's always faster than everyone else on the field trying to catch him.
I noticed that to, makes a move without losing hardly any speed.  That was the first thing I noticed right off the bat

ldfergu

Works for me!!

Welcome aboard

The_Iceman

Great pickup. Reminds me of a bigger Dennis Johnson.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

imtad16

Did anyone notice his banner on his Twitter profile is a Coach Bielema tweet? I thought that was pretty cool. I have a feeling this kid is going to spearhead the 2015 recruiting effort from the committed players side.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Rawleigh Williams III.
We're building an offensive line that will become your best friends.
Steady recruiting momentum and a lot of time to fill our needs with the players that will help us succeed.
69 Days and Counting...

" GO HOGS "

ckhawgu

I mentioned this in the other thread as well... he reminds me of Emmitt Smith in the way he runs... decent speed, runs compact with good fwd lean, tough to get arms around to tackle, keeps going forward on contact & in a crowd... good pickup by this staff! WPS!!! :razorback:

Rocky Mountain Living

The amount of offers at RB in this class with no commits and it being almost July has been puzzling to me.   

Congrats to RW3 on being the first RB of the 2015 class. 

After watching his film.....I can see why RW3 is the 1st RB commit in the 2015 class

(a bigger Dennis Johnson is a great comparison IMO....the Emmitt Smith  comparison is right on too)

Amazing balance....Great hips....ability you HAVE to wake up with....

Dark Helmet Hog

PorkRinds

Quote from: Rocky Mountain Living on June 22, 2014, 12:52:43 pm
The amount of offers at RB in this class with no commits and it being almost July has been puzzling to me.   

Congrats to RW3 on being the first RB of the 2015 class. 

After watching his film.....I can see why RW3 is the 1st RB commit in the 2015 class

(a bigger Dennis Johnson is a great comparison IMO....the Emmitt Smith  comparison is right on too)

Amazing balance....Great hips....ability you HAVE to wake up with....
[/b]

I complimented my wife with this exact line this morning.  :razorback:

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

zane

His tape actually reminded me of JWill's tape. Not as big or powerful as JWill was but uses the field a lot like him.
RIP LSUfan

Attila the Hog

Welcome to the good guys Rawleigh!   Thanks for becoming a Razorback.

Huckleberry Pig

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

SemperFi

Congrats to Rawleigh Williams III! Extremely happy to have you part of our family.

Watched his highlight video and thought that he looked extremely impressive in all aspects of the game. Looks much faster than his 4.5 40 would suggest....call it game speed. Hard to tackle, runs with very good vision. I believe that we've got a very solid RB for the future in RW3.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

rusvegashog

Stoked that he's gonna be a Razorback. Good on ya young dude and best of luck.

Hog Fan...DOH!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Really reminds me of Barry Sanders minus a smidge of speed plus excellent leg strength and balance..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WBC Hog

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on June 22, 2014, 11:22:00 pm
Hmm... I wonder what tape Coach B showed this young man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZq0AaQjR-Y

Dude. That video could be one of our RB's running all over the competition in the coming years. Safe to say, that got me hyped up for the future. Cannot wait until the season starts. We're gonna surprise some people!  :razorback:

three hog night

Quote from: Rocky Mountain Living on June 22, 2014, 10:05:20 am
RW3 catches like a WR and has open field moves like a running back.

Everything that RW3 touches turns into a TD

www.hudl.com/athlete/1795303/highlights/38046383

FYI...Highlights against the top classification of HS football in Texass

IMPRESSIVE
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

online-with-swine

He didn't have a ton of yards last year but it looked like the endzone kept getting in the way.

The_Iceman

Quote from: SemperFi on June 22, 2014, 07:45:25 pm
Congrats to Rawleigh Williams III! Extremely happy to have you part of our family.

Watched his highlight video and thought that he looked extremely impressive in all aspects of the game. Looks much faster than his 4.5 40 would suggest....call it game speed. Hard to tackle, runs with very good vision. I believe that we've got a very solid RB for the future in RW3.

I'll take 4.5 with good footwork and vision (RW3, Collins) than 4.3 speed without (Ronnie Wingo).

The_Iceman

RazorBassin

Congratulations Mr. Williams!  WPS!

hawgmasta

Congrats RW3! I'm excited for this guy, he made a great choice as we all know coach BB produces great running backs.

What impresses me most is that he plays in the highest classification in Texas. That's no putting up numbers against small slow kids.

pheine78

Excited about this one.  He looked good playing Texas big boy football.  Don't listen to the naysayers talking about the 40 time, he still outran all the guys on the field and I am sure at that level there was plenty of D1 prospects.  Added bonus we just flipped an OM commit and I am hoping that will help with another one!  Go Hogs!
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

acey33

Congrats RWill III on becoming a Hog...WPS