Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haughton visit update

Started by Huds_HawgTide, June 20, 2014, 06:37:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Hawg_Thai'd

I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

ldfergu

This would be a great first haul for Coach Jennings. Hope he gets him

Huds_HawgTide

Agreed...I like his instincts
tommy boy

secneahog

Key signing for Jennings. 

Him and Walker...wow.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

WBC Hog

ldfergu

He has a tweet from a couple days ago about how there's nothing to do in Waco.  I know he enjoyed his visit but wish he would go ahead and commit so the class can keep picking up steam!

SemperFi

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 24, 2014, 09:51:08 am
He has a tweet from a couple days ago about how there's nothing to do in Waco.  I know he enjoyed his visit but wish he would go ahead and commit so the class can keep picking up steam!

Waco is just another piece of uninspired earth in an otherwise uninteresting state. Fayetteville may not be the cultural center of the universe, but it is a huge step up from that piece of scorched earth.

I'm in agreement with you about wishing he would commit. He fills an immediate need and could have an impact at Safety from day one. I really want to see this class satisfy our defensive deficiencies, even if it's a year out. I like what we have current on the roster as far as the one's go in the secondary and Linebacker's, however we are not deep at these positions and need some holes filled in this recruiting class. The DL is solid and should be that way for some time.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: SemperFi on June 24, 2014, 10:35:41 am
I'm in agreement with you about wishing he would commit. He fills an immediate need and could have an impact at Safety from day one. I really want to see this class satisfy our defensive deficiencies, even if it's a year out. I like what we have current on the roster as far as the one's go in the secondary and Linebacker's, however we are not deep at these positions and need some holes filled in this recruiting class. The DL is solid and should be that way for some time.

You are right about our D. We have players, but should we lose one or two for whatever reason, things could go bad in a hurry. We're building and I would like to have Haughton as one of the pieces to go in what is being built.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

ldfergu

Hog fans with twitter need to flood his account, he seems like he likes us.

@Kahlilhaughton