Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I visited the Texas Tech board today, saw a thread about Arkansas...

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, June 20, 2014, 11:00:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: secneahog on June 27, 2014, 04:07:27 pm
http://www.vivathematadors.com/2014/3/3/5465444/texas-tech-football-position-preview-the-offensive-line
Thank you for that. I will have to wait and see how they can handle our 2 deep at DL.. Wise, Philon, and Trey will be disruptive as all get out. Can't wait to see how Jackson, Hodge, Winston, and Marks fill out and start to contribute. I've always liked ke'tyrus marks coming out of HS. Can't quite put my finger on why.

secneahog

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on June 27, 2014, 04:25:57 pm
Thank you for that. I will have to wait and see how they can handle our 2 deep at DL.. Wise, Philon, and Trey will be disruptive as all get out. Can't wait to see how Jackson, Hodge, Winston, and Marks fill out and start to contribute. I've always liked ke'tyrus marks coming out of HS. Can't quite put my finger on why.

Big boy from south Florida. #90

[attachment deleted by admin]
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: secneahog on June 27, 2014, 04:30:27 pm
Big boy from south Florida. #90
yes sir! I remember hearing him on RD's radio show and talking about how he has all these accolades but very few offers & how he was going to use that as motivation in college. Guy looks like he has a heck of a motor & some attitude everyone wants on D.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1081738/highlights/36478390

Augustus

I just read where Tech cut freshman DB Nigel Bethel today?

NM, I see why...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/college-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/153990-report-texas-tech-recruit-punched-female-basketball-player-face.html

Nigel Bethel is one of the highest-rated players in Texas Tech's incoming recruiting class, but if a report in the Lubbock Avalance Journal is accurate, there's a good chance the defensive back will never suit up for the Red Raiders. Nor should he be allowed to.

The paper is reporting that Bethel punched Amber Battle, a player on Texas Tech's women's basketball team, in the face on Saturday following an incident at the school's recreation center. Battle will need to have surgery to repair the broken bone in her face suffered from the punch.

Texas Tech spokesman Blayne Beal confirmed to the paper that there was an incident between two student athletes at the rec center on Saturday, but said that the school is still gathering information about the confrontation from both parties. Another Tech spokesman, Chris Cook, said that a police report was not complete as of Saturday night as the investigation is ongoing, and the report "likely won't be ready before Monday."

Battle was the leading scorer and rebounder on Texas Tech's women's team last season, averaging 16.4 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.

Bethel was a three-star recruit out of Miami. He had originally committed to Miami before switching to Texas Tech before signing day. Whats up TT!

Jborohog09

Quote from: Augustus on June 29, 2014, 01:58:23 pm
I just read where Tech cut freshman DB Nigel Bethel today?

Any idea what he did?  All the story said was some incident at a campus rec center.

He supposedly punched one of their women's basketball players in the face.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/29/texas-tech-dismisses-cb-bethel-after-allegedly-punching-womens-basketball-player/

uams1989

"They got a name for the winners in the world...
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide..."

davglo35

BatesvilleHOG

We will beat the dog piss out of Tech's defense. They lost their top wr and are having to plug holes with Juco guys new to the system.

hogs get the nod

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on July 05, 2014, 06:54:02 pm
We will beat the dog piss out of Tech's defense. They lost their top wr and are having to plug holes with Juco guys new to the system.

hogs get the nod

I was quite confused how you ended up posting what you did in this ancient thread, but then I saw 'Batesville' in your handle and suddenly it all made sense. ;)

#GoHounds
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on July 05, 2014, 06:58:34 pm
I was quite confused how you ended up posting what you did in this ancient thread, but then I saw 'Batesville' in your handle and suddenly it all made sense. ;)

#GoHounds
didn't mean to dig this thread back up, no clue how my post got here, but just because I have 'batesville' in my name doesn't mean I am a pioneer. The blood of the Southside Southerners run deep in my veins