Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class of 2016- Kiondre Thomas- FS Northside

Started by MCHogger, June 20, 2014, 12:10:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MCHogger

Was wondering if anyone had seen Kiondre Thomas play?  He's 6-1, weighs a very solid 185, and apparently runs 4.4 range. Fastest player on the team by far.

A close friend of mine has a son who plays for Northside.  They have a lot of high D-1 players on the team right now- including Daytrieon Dean (SR), Deontre Hardwick (JR- Absolute STUD 6-2, 230 Linebacker), and Ravin Caldwell's son (don't know name) a D lineman that is supposedly very good.  My friend said that Alabama coaches have recently been in, definitely interested in Hardwick, and probably Hog commit Dean.  A Bama coach told him that Kiondre Thomas was the one they were most interested in by far.  He seems very under the radar, but I also understand Lunney is spending a lot of time on these kids.

Video:  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1166487/highlights/98073387

PorkRinds

I've seen him play. He was pretty impressive at CB, but I didn't get to see much of him at WR because NHS's QB play was really pretty bad.  He is lightning fast. I expect that team to be really good in the next few years. 

yraciv

I'm curious about Justin Curry as well. With two older brother playing at Oklahoma state and him already picking up 3 offers, I'm curious to see where his recruitment goes.  Guy has incredible vision is pretty strong, but ran a 4.8 40 at a camp back in March that sticks out.  Was very productive last season though in 1 of the best conferences in state.