Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elite Camp updates

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 19, 2014, 07:57:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WBC Hog

I have a hunch today is the day Mr. Jones of Smackover commits to the good guys.  :razorback: :razorback:

RazorPiggie

Quote from: WBC Hog on June 19, 2014, 08:32:28 am
I have a hunch today is the day Mr. Jones of Smackover commits to the good guys.  :razorback: :razorback:

He needs an offer first.

MP24

Richard said on an update that Jones as a shot at an offer.

2016 WR Jordan Jones of Smackover ran a smoking 4.34 in the 40.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jun/19/arkansas-elite-camp-updates/
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

SamBuckhart

Is Mr. Jones a possible track team athlete also?
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

secneahog

Austin Capps is a stud, would be awesome if he committed. I doubt it but would be nice.
Josh wariboko said he would show up if his brother went to camp. Guess he doesn't want to take any attention away from his brother getting evaluated. Could be a good thing.

Like seeing Colton Jackson there, he's been quite. 

Alex Barnes wants a Arkansas offer pretty bad. Hope his speed has gotten better. His size apparently looks good.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Wildhog

Seems like it's almost all 2016 guys.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

secneahog

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1858096/highlights/99960382

Nice looking athlete at linebacker. 2015.

Looks like every camp he's going to he gets a offer.
Mizzou offered after he attended camp. Iowa state has offered also.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Rb from Conway is Chamorro for those looking him up.

secneahog

2015 linebacker Colton Beebe is a tackling machine.

Almost 250 pounds inside linebacker. 154 tackles his junior year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1769294/highlights/85711375

ckhawgu

Quote from: secneahog on June 19, 2014, 02:58:44 pm
2015 linebacker Colton Beebe is a tackling machine.

Almost 250 pounds inside linebacker. 154 tackles his junior year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1769294/highlights/85711375

Wow... hope this guy performs well and gets an offer extended at camp!

MP24

Quote from: RazorPiggie on June 19, 2014, 08:36:57 am
He needs an offer first.

Richard said in 3:45 update

Jordan Jones is having a great session in 1-on-1's. DB's are having a tough time staying close. He's the real deal. No surprise if he leaves Fayetteville with an offer.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

ckhawgu

farhog

good call!

secneahog

Another great athlete that played every position on the field.

:razorback:

WBC Hog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on June 19, 2014, 08:36:57 am
He needs an offer first.

Scholarship offer. Check

Committed immediately. Check.

;)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: WBC Hog on June 19, 2014, 08:34:37 pm
Scholarship offer. Check

Committed immediately. Check.

;)
What you'd really like to see from every in-state stud offered by the Hogs. Check.

lumphog

You're a pretty good huncher

lumphog

He's got a team mate that's in the 15 class named Elmo Hempstead that worked out at WR at camp & caught everything thrown to him. 6' - 170 lbs & ran a 4.45/40. He's got an impressive HUDL video, but really stands out at DB

WBC Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 19, 2014, 08:40:22 pm
What you'd really like to see from every in-state stud offered by the Hogs. Check.

Don't we all wish that! I'm ready for Mr. Capps to put on the Hog hat now!

ldfergu

RD, what did u mean by Charorro is one of the hardest running backs anywhere?

Muscle? Hardest hitting? Grew up on the streets?

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 19, 2014, 09:52:33 pm

I'd say tough runner, watched him last year. I don't know if he has D-I speed, but quality RB.

PorkRinds

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on June 19, 2014, 09:52:33 pm

He go hard son! Das kinda like bringin that wood.

HOGINTENNESSEE

RD did Max do enough to earn a Schollie in your opinion?

Hoggy

After watching the camp I can't imagine Ford not playing college football even though he is a great baseball player.  He was the best QB there(by far).  He has so much more upside than Storey.  The Jones kid from Smackover was a total freak.  Will be a 4 or 5 star by next summer

mhuff

yraciv

Quote from: Hoggy on June 20, 2014, 11:36:31 am
After watching the camp I can't imagine Ford not playing college football even though he is a great baseball player.  He was the best QB there(by far).  He has so much more upside than Storey.  The Jones kid from Smackover was a total freak.  Will be a 4 or 5 star by next summer

I'm not sure how you determine Ford has much more upside than Storey, but I'd certainly like to have both.  I'd argue Storey has more upside because though Charleston has some fine coaches, he isn't facing the best high school competition and isn't taking the majority of his snaps under center. Bentonville faces better competition and runs the pistol.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: ckhawgu on June 19, 2014, 03:04:39 pm
Wow... hope this guy performs well and gets an offer extended at camp!

Did he?  Anyone know?  Impressive highlight film.

pillowhog

Quote from: yraciv on June 20, 2014, 11:51:56 am
I'm not sure how you determine Ford has much more upside than Storey, but I'd certainly like to have both.  I'd argue Storey has more upside because though Charleston has some fine coaches, he isn't facing the best high school competition and isn't taking the majority of his snaps under center. Bentonville faces better competition and runs the pistol.
Because even though Ford is 6-6 257 he still looks to be immature physically, still some baby fat.  Storey has been a full grown man since 8th grade.  Ford better arm and release IMO

secneahog

Quote from: pillowhog on June 21, 2014, 08:40:34 am
Because even though Ford is 6-6 257 he still looks to be immature physically, still some baby fat.  Storey has been a full grown man since 8th grade.  Ford better arm and release IMO

Well Ty Storey could have went anywhere in the country.
Was offered by some heavy hitter schools.

We shall see how Kasey does in that area. Because as of right now he has 1 offer.

mhuff

Quote from: Hoggy on June 20, 2014, 11:36:31 am

Hoggy, glad to hear of talent like that coming to Arkansas. I do not know much about FB talent; however, it appears to me that we are getting OL and DL quality recruits galore. Still, we need secondary and LB players. What do you all think.

pillowhog

Quote from: mhuff on June 21, 2014, 11:24:01 am
Hoggy, glad to hear of talent like that coming to Arkansas. I do not know much about FB talent; however, it appears to me that we are getting OL and DL quality recruits galore. Still, we need secondary and LB players. What do you all think.
I agree with that