Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CJ O'Grady has verbally committed to the University of Arkansas

Started by Uncommon, June 18, 2014, 02:03:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Quote from: secneahog on June 19, 2014, 02:34:19 pm
He has formed a relationship with one of the top qbs in the nation, that is committed to the Hogs. A TE wants to see who will be throwing him the rock. Ty is also helping to recruit him.

I just think that helps our chances.

Doesn't hurt to see Cj committing to us. Another TE that believes in our offense.

When I clicked your link, it took me to a pic of him with Colt McCoy holding up the Hook 'Em horns signs with a #HookEm hashtag. I think it just messed up or something.

secneahog

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 19, 2014, 03:22:31 pm
When I clicked your link, it took me to a pic of him with Colt McCoy holding up the Hook 'Em horns signs with a #HookEm hashtag. I think it just messed up or something.

Ah ok. Yeah it messed up.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: bpsheman on June 19, 2014, 08:45:16 am
I've seen him play a lot. Not really agile. Looks like a power forward going for a rebound when he goes to get the ball. He can be hard to tackle. Isn't real fast,  but has deceptive gamer speed. He has ridiculous hands.

Isn't a polished or even good blocker even by high school standards, but has all the tools to be a capable blocker.
Thanks.    72 Days and Counting.  " GO HOGS "

JIHawg

Is former basketball player Larry Marks his father?  If so, he has great genes.

MP24

Quote from: JIHawg on June 19, 2014, 05:38:06 pm
Is former basketball player Larry Marks his father?  If so, he has great genes.

His father, Larry Marks, lettered for the basketball Hogs from 1988 to 1990.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

PorkRinds

Quote from: secneahog on June 19, 2014, 02:34:19 pm
He has formed a relationship with one of the top qbs in the nation, that is committed to the Hogs. A TE wants to see who will be throwing him the rock. Ty is also helping to recruit him.

I just think that helps our chances.

Doesn't hurt to see Cj committing to us. Another TE that believes in our offense.

Dude that pic is not with Ty, it's with Colt McCoy.

Rocky Mountain Living

June 20, 2014, 06:05:14 pm #106 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:53:46 pm by Rocky Mountain Living
This is AWESOME!   CJ is going to be a STUD

CJ calling out Will Gragg?

From CJ:  "This makes Arkansas a perfect fit for tight ends and I don't understand why more wouldn't come here."

As a sophomore, O'Grady played quarterback and had never played tight end until last year. He recorded 45 receptions for 884 yards and 8 touchdowns, and was named to the All-Arkansas Preps team.

www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jun/20/location-lunney-and-tight-end-play-lures-ogrady-ho/

Also I found this on CJ's Dad.  Larry Marks RIP (2000...way too young)  Hog BB from 87-90.   

www.hogstats.com/log_ua.php?name=Larry%20Marks

Marks could and did put together some monster games, one in particular against Missouri.

Missouri Coach Norm Stewart never forgot it, particularly the next season when Marks was listed down the line in playing time.

"I know this Arkansas team is better than the one we played last year,'' Stewart said. "If they are not, then how do you explain Marks? He's hardly playing now and he was the best they had when they played us last year.''

www.thecabin.net/stories/061300/spo_0613000037.html

jboro-hog

Welcome to razorback family CJ. See a lot of tds in your future.WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :)

Dirty

secneahog

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 19, 2014, 06:07:27 pm
Dude that pic is not with Ty, it's with Colt McCoy.

Dude I know. It messed up.  I said that earlier to someone else above.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

three hog night

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 19, 2014, 03:21:26 pm
‏@W_Gragg7 Mar 1
The Future? pic.twitter.com/UPH4eGUOpG

We got 2 of 4. Now just need Hill and Gragg.

CJ is a great kid.  We will gain from his ability to recruit
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

BentonvilleJeff

Just saw CJ play tonight for the first time. I think he will play as a true freshmen for us. He has outstanding hands. Catches whatever is thrown his way, even if double teamed. He's very talented with all kinds of potential. Great football player.
KJ also is much needed here. Can someone tell me who the dback is from Fayetteville that had a sweet pick guarding him tonight? Number 1 I believe. Big safety and looks like he could play in the SEC.

FBREW000

Quote from: BentonvilleJeff on September 13, 2014, 12:11:52 am
Just saw CJ play tonight for the first time. I think he will play as a true freshmen for us. He has outstanding hands. Catches whatever is thrown his way, even if double teamed. He's very talented with all kinds of potential. Great football player.
KJ also is much needed here. Can someone tell me who the dback is from Fayetteville that had a sweet pick guarding him tonight? Number 1 I believe. Big safety and looks like he could play in the SEC.

Greenlaw??? Spelling? 

BentonvilleJeff

Yes. That's him. Thanks. I like him. He can play college ball IMO.

redeye

I was reading a Longhorn recruiting site a few months back and their recruiting guy said that Grady and Gragg were their 2 top targets at TE.  I found some irony in that, but think it also goes to show how good both of them are at the position.

joshUARK

Quote from: redeye on September 13, 2014, 01:34:36 am
I was reading a Longhorn recruiting site a few months back and their recruiting guy said that Grady and Gragg were their 2 top targets at TE.  I found some irony in that, but think it also goes to show how good both of them are at the position.

I'm sure they were very familiar with both guys from their time at Louisville.