Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Like this guy

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 18, 2014, 10:40:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

I hope that he gets the chance. Kiero Small excelled at the position, so the opportunity is there for someone to be an impact player at FB.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ricepig

Looks like a good walk-on candidate to earn a scholarship.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: ricepig on June 18, 2014, 11:01:05 am

He's just a JR so he still has 1-2 years of playing left. 
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

ricepig

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on June 18, 2014, 11:19:47 am
He's just a JR so he still has 1-2 years of playing left. 

FB isn't a position we normally extend a scholarship on.

secneahog

Quote from: ricepig on June 18, 2014, 11:29:02 am

After seeing how much small helped our offense,  we should offer a stud at that spot. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

ricepig

Quote from: secneahog on June 18, 2014, 11:36:30 am
After seeing how much small helped our offense,  we should offer a stud at that spot. 

I'm sure if a stud comes along at that spot, they might/will.

Paul

I agree

Hawg_Thai'd

Normally, you would be absolutely right. But if this is a case of K. Small pt.2, then we pony up. FB is such a big part of what CBB does and IF we don't already have the guys in place, we do what needs to be done. We are RB U, afterall.

acey33

Yep and could turn into one heck of a fullback with his size

ricepig

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on June 18, 2014, 11:46:09 am
Normally, you would be absolutely right. But if this is a case of K. Small pt.2, then we pony up. FB is such a big part of what CBB does and IF we don't already have the guys in place, we do what needs to be done. We are RB U, afterall.

Which is what I said, "normally".

texas tush hog

Kieth Jackson should be able to pay his way. Especially since the way he stiffed us for OU.

Hawgzinbowlz

The offense CBB uses would justify 1-2 true fullbacks on scholarship and 1-2 Kody Walker type, multiple position RBs, on scholarship.
http:// [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sections/razorbacks/small-planning-big-year-new-offense.html
This Razorback is the gold standard when it comes to FBs and if Mr. Jackson could get close to KS productivity, we need him.
73 Days and Counting...

" GO HOGS "

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: texas tush hog on June 18, 2014, 12:26:33 pm
Kieth Jackson should be able to pay his way. Especially since the way he stiffed us for OU.

I read an interesting comment on WHS in regards to K. Jackson and how he was a recreuit when Hatfield was coming on and instead of being on a team that ran the wishbone, he went to OU with Aikman to catch a few passes. Anybody know something about that and have an idea where I could read up on that?