Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

World Cup Brazil, GROUP D GAMES: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, June 14, 2014, 11:40:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBell

Quote from: Hogsooey on June 24, 2014, 04:51:39 pmAs someone said on twitter, why would his defenders stop defending him now?  After all he has done, are they really going to say, that's it, I have a 2 bite threshold?  lol

Maaaaaaaybe other supporters would still stand up for him, but it's really easy to dislike Liverpudians who are STILL supporting Suarez.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: JayBell on June 24, 2014, 04:57:27 pm
Maaaaaaaybe other supporters would still stand up for him, but it's really easy to dislike Liverpudians who are STILL supporting Suarez.

So true.

Quote from: Hogsooey on June 24, 2014, 04:51:39 pm
As someone said on twitter, why would his defenders stop defending him now?  After all he has done, are they really going to say, that's it, I have a 2 bite threshold?  lol

:)  Perfect.

DukeOfPork

His actions in cheating Ghana in 2010 and then celebrating his successful cheating still chafe me.  And he stated last week that there is no shame in that and he would do it again.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

One of the saddest elements of all this is that the guy produced 2 offspring who will be affected by all this.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

waphill

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/world-cup-2014/2014/06/24/4911649/lugano-defends-suarez-calls-chiellini-a-coward?ICID=HP_BN_11

Lugano calls Chiellini a coward and says the scar is a previous injury. Wow.

De Rossi got a 4 game ban for elbowing McBride in '06. I'm holding onto a glimmer of hope that they will deal with this K-9. Can't stand Suarez.

jbell96

Saw this morning when I got up that FIFA is going to punish him, minimum 2 match ban, maximum of 2 years. I bet it is just for the rest of the tournament, but past history should warrant at least a year. And wow, Lugano is either in denial or just as much of a scumbag as Suarez.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: waphill on June 25, 2014, 07:42:59 am
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/world-cup-2014/2014/06/24/4911649/lugano-defends-suarez-calls-chiellini-a-coward?ICID=HP_BN_11

Lugano calls Chiellini a coward and says the scar is a previous injury. Wow.

De Rossi got a 4 game ban for elbowing McBride in '06. I'm holding onto a glimmer of hope that they will deal with this K-9. Can't stand Suarez.

He just needs to be put down.  That is really the only answer.

JayBell

And...

BOOM.

FIFA drops the hammer: "Luis Suarez suspended for nine matches and banned for four months from any football-related activity."

It was just announced on Twitter.  FIFA finally does something justified and not totally evil for once.  Sepp Blatter must be ashamed of himself right now.

jbell96

I was hoping for a longer suspension, but I guess this is fair. So the 4 month club ban is for when the season starts right? Because it wouldn't be much of a punishment for him for that suspension to start now.

Huckleberry Pig

the fact they actually banned him from the tourney was a surprise to me given how slimy fifa can be.  for once, i'll say props to them

cbhawg03

Did anybody see the Uruguayan guy on World Cup Tonight yesterday?

He thought that Suarez shouldn't get much of any punishment, but rather just needs some help. All the uruguayans are screaming of the English media for going after Suarez and think this is all just a whitch-hunt.

waphill

Quote from: cbhawg03 on June 26, 2014, 10:01:19 am
Did anybody see the Uruguayan guy on World Cup Tonight yesterday?

He thought that Suarez shouldn't get much of any punishment, but rather just needs some help. All the uruguayans are screaming of the English media for going after Suarez and think this is all just a whitch-hunt.

Of course. They have to play with him. They don't want him knawing on one of them in the locker room.

Quote from: waphill on June 26, 2014, 01:19:54 pm
Of course. They have to play with him. They don't want him knawing on one of them in the locker room.

LOL.  He's like that kid we all knew in pre-school/kindergarten who you knew not to get near when he was upset, but if you needed something opened you he was the guy.