Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Singleton update

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 13, 2014, 03:29:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Louisiana seem like it is becoming a WR pipeline, particularly with Coach Michael Smith.
77 Days and Counting.

" GO HOGS "

Prestworthy

Only offer from Grambling State thus far.  Does anyone else feel like the hogs are focusing a lot of their recruiting efforts on potential rather than proven players?

The Hogfather

That's how Arkansas always has to do it.  Period.

Chief Mac

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 14, 2014, 02:43:57 pm
That's how Arkansas always has to do it.  Period.

and until Beliema's plan proves it can get some wins, that is how it will continue to be.  I think after he has cemented his program, our recruiting will see an uptick in quality players in all positions
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

ricepig

Quote from: Prestworthy on June 14, 2014, 02:18:38 pm
Only offer from Grambling State thus far.  Does anyone else feel like the hogs are focusing a lot of their recruiting efforts on potential rather than proven players?

I didn't realize we were focusing on him. Most of these kids come to camps to get an offer, not 5* looking to impress. You hope the 4* & 5* come by to visit.

yraciv

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2014, 02:48:32 pm
I didn't realize we were focusing on him. Most of these kids come to camps to get an offer, not 5* looking to impress. You hope the 4* & 5* come by to visit.

Yeah and the best receiver at camp reportedly was Jeremy Smith, the 4 star from Texas.