Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for RD or RazorAg - Razorback Basketball Camps

Started by HawgAdvocate, June 11, 2014, 03:40:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgAdvocate

The high school & JV team camp is next weekend (6/19-6/21). Are there any Razorback recruits whose team is attending?

I ask because I see where Virginia Tech (this weekend), Florida (last weekend), and certainly other programs are starting to host a number of notable recruits and assume it has to be their camps at work.

Also, do we know if any recruits will be attending the position camp in early August?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

RazorAg

I've heard nothing, and based on history, I don't expect high profile recruits to be here with their teams. Generally, there is good but young talent. Most high profile talent is at shoe and the NBPA camps this month. Malik Monk will be at the NBPA top 100 camp. Hope our August camp goes off this year since it didn't last year.

HawgAdvocate

Thank you for the feedback. I recall Whitt attending one of our camps (team camp?) last summer, so I was holding out a little hope he could/would return.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12