Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 11, 2014, 08:57:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgwash

Thanks RD.  I don't know how much significance should be attached to this wording, but I found it interesting.  KJ Hill is participating in Arkansas' camp Sunday "to catch passes from Hog quarterback commitment Ty Storey".   Maybe he's really interested in the Hogs and wants to see first hand how good Storey truly is.

inhognation

RD - Will you be putting out a list of all of the recruits that will be attending these camps in Fayettevile over the next week or so?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: inhognation on June 11, 2014, 01:04:02 pm
RD - Will you be putting out a list of all of the recruits that will be attending these camps in Fayettevile over the next week or so?

I have something going on so I'll do my best.

Pig in the Pokey

Nyheim Miller!  Watch the tape. 4,188 and 62 touchdowns as a junior (all purpose). Over 3000 yds rushing. Legit 4.34, nike sparq verified. Wow, what a highlight reel.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

lumphog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on June 11, 2014, 01:21:33 pm
I have something going on so I'll do my best.
Dude, we're jones'n & need our fix  ;)

The Boar War

What is everyone's opinion on where O'Grady will end up?

MissippHog

I assume it really isn't necessary to have Ty camping considering he is already committed.  I think the staff is doing this specifically to KJ on board and possibly a few others. 

Or perhaps this is always the way it's done and I'm way off base here  ;D

PorkRinds

Quote from: MissippHog on June 11, 2014, 05:15:09 pm
I assume it really isn't necessary to have Ty camping considering he is already committed.  I think the staff is doing this specifically to KJ on board and possibly a few others. 

He will be recruiting like crazy for us all summer at these camps.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 11, 2014, 05:17:57 pm
He will be recruiting like crazy for us all summer at these camps.

Yep, he's going to all the camps to throw to the WR's, show them what we've got coming in.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: MissippHog on June 11, 2014, 05:15:09 pm

He has said that he can't get better if he's not there.

WBC Hog

Quote from: The Boar War on June 11, 2014, 04:14:31 pm
What is everyone's opinion on where O'Grady will end up?

Since he got the offer from Arkansas, I actually thought he was a "silent commit" or whatever you wanna call it. He was ecstatic and couldn't hide it at all lol. I could definitely tell he was pure Hog from that moment. But he said he wanted to wait until the All American games to announce on live television. Since then, Texas, Oklahoma and Oregon have all offered which kinda worries me. In the end though, I still think he is ours.