Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Breakdown of a Potential 2015 Roster

Started by ucahogfan, June 08, 2014, 08:32:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

June 08, 2014, 08:32:55 pm Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 06:58:51 pm by ucahogfan
I decided to take a quick look at a breakdown for the 2015 roster and see how many players we might have.  For this, I'm assuming that the players who were drafted except for Spoon sign while we get Hentges:

Seniors - 6
Jackson Lowery - RHP
Joe Serrano - OF
Krisjon Wilkerson - OF
Jacob Stone - RHP
Brett McAfee - SS
Lance Phillips - RHP

Juniors - 13
Tyler Spoon - OF
Michael Bernal - INF
Zach Barr - LHP
Landon Simpson - RHP
Bobby Wernes - INF
Colin Poche - LHP
Trey Killian - RHP
Rick Nomura - INF
Tucker Pennell - C
Cullen Gassaway - 1B
Matt Campbell - INF
Max Hogan - OF
Trent Hill - LHP/1B

Sophomores - 12
Blake Baxendale - C/1B/DH
Garrett Rucker - OF
Josh Alberius - INF
Clark Eagan - OF
Andrew Benintendi - OF
Dominic Taccolini - RHP
James Teague - RHP
Zach Jackson - RHP
Chris Falwell - LHP
Alex Gosser - C
Alex Phillips - RHP
Cannon Chadwick - RHP

Freshmen - 23
Matt Brown - C/INF
Carson Shaddy - C
Austin Kerns - LHP
Henry Weiler - RHP
Parker Sanburn - RHP
Andrew Kelley - RHP
Dominic Todarello - INF/OF
Lawson Vassar - RHP
Jake Smith - RHP
Jack Benninghoff - OF
Luke Bonfield - OF
Mark Clark - C/OF
Ryan Fant - LHP
Keith Grieshaber - INF
Mark Hammel - RHP
Sam Hentges - LHP/1B (signed with Cleveland)
Blake Jones - INF
Keaton McKinney - RHP/1B
Kyle Pate - LHP/OF
Jonah Patten - RHP
Nathan Rodriguez - C
Darien Simms - OF
Chad Spanberger - C/1B
Blake Wiggins - 3B/C

Redshirt

By my count, that is 54 players who could go through fall ball this year.

Breakdown by position (first position listed will be their primary)
RHP - 17
LHP - 7
C - 7
1B - 1
SS - 1
3B - 1
INF - 8
OF - 12

I think that is the right count.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

RazorHawg16

onebadrubi

Now that we know where Serrano and spoon lie with the draft.  What do you think the outfield will look like? 

In guessing Wilkerson does not have the glove to actually play since he didn't this year?  His bat was sure refreshing late this year! 

We could easily see the exact same outfield, but I think are outfield must raise its combined BA by .075 or more and not lose any on the defensive side of things. 

ucahogfan

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on June 08, 2014, 08:44:39 pm
And it has to get down to 35 right?
I'm pretty sure.  Someone else would know that for sure.

I think you can have 35 on your roster and RS many more.

ucahogfan

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 08, 2014, 09:13:43 pm
Now that we know where Serrano and spoon lie with the draft.  What do you think the outfield will look like? 

In guessing Wilkerson does not have the glove to actually play since he didn't this year?  His bat was sure refreshing late this year! 

We could easily see the exact same outfield, but I think are outfield must raise its combined BA by .075 or more and not lose any on the defensive side of things.
I think Bonfield and Benintendi are pretty much locked into a starting spot (if Bonfield is half the hitter he has shown at the highest level) while Serrano probably has the upper hand on Spoon right now based on last year's production especially in the last half of the season.  Now Spoon could get healthy and come back and hit .320 next season with 8+ HRs.  I really hope he does because that means our offense is a monster.  The question is could Spoon, Serrano, or Eagan play 2B if Grieshaber doesn't.

Wilkerson is a really interesting player.  He looked completely overmatched when SEC play began, but when he got ABs in Hoover and Charlottesville, he showed a ton of power.  Like someone who could hit 15 HRs next year with the new ball type power.  I just don't know where he would fit in with Bax or Eagan at DH and a packed OF.

I think a starting OF of Bonfield, Benintendi, and Serrano could all hit .330+ next year.  That is definitely the best case scenario, but it is achievable IMO.  It is said that hitting is contagious and hopefully that holds true next year.  Ole Miss saw a huge bump from last year to this year on offense and I think we could see a bigger bump.  Replacing Anderson will be near impossible, but I think we upgrade offensively at every other position (except maybe 1B, but BA should be better).

ricepig

Quote from: ucahogfan on June 08, 2014, 09:16:34 pm
I'm pretty sure.  Someone else would know that for sure.

I think you can have 35 on your roster and RS many more.

I don't think those not on the 35 can workout and practice.

ucahogfan

Quote from: ricepig on June 08, 2014, 09:40:51 pm
I don't think those not on the 35 can workout and practice.
That is what I thought as well.  They can RS, but can't participate in team activities.  I also think the 27 players on baseball money have to be on the 35 man roster, but someone could correct me on that.

Kevin

27 guys who get money our on the roster
35 total on the roster
Anyone after 35 cannot use the facilities.

I don't think 55 make it to campus. I am predicting we will be surprised at some that will end up somewhere else. 

Dvh already said one player will get released because mcafee is coming back.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Scott7703

Quote from: Kevin on June 08, 2014, 09:55:57 pm
27 guys who get money our on the roster
35 total on the roster
Anyone after 35 cannot use the facilities.

I don't think 55 make it to campus. I am predicting we will be surprised at some that will end up somewhere else. 

Dvh already said one player will get released because mcafee is coming back.

I'm thinking the player DVH is speaking of is one of the junior college infielders. Past that i think most if not all of the signees will make it to campus. I look for multiple guys currently on the team to be looking elsewhere.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Scott7703 on June 08, 2014, 09:59:10 pm
I'm thinking the player DVH is speaking of is one of the junior college infielders. Past that i think most if not all of the signees will make it to campus. I look for multiple guys currently on the team to be looking elsewhere.
Yeah, I figure the player he is talking about is probably Matt Campbell.  Nomura is a 2B and they probably had a good feel about McAfee when they signed him and Hogan is a 3B/OF.  Don't think DVH would release a freshman especially one that is Grieshaber's caliber.

flippinhogmana

It isn't just hitting for a higher average that's important.  Its situational and clutch hitting:  that why there are several other stats on hitting other than ba.  Its also consistency and hitting long haul.  Wilkerson and Spoon carried us early.  Then Anderson and Serrano came on, then beni (aint going to even try how to remember how to spell it beyond that for now).  But then beni and every one else struggled at lead off hitter.

Spoon did okay there for a few games and then he nose dived the rest of the year.  Situational hitting is important.  You hit much different as lead off as you do 3, 4, or 5.  If we can get a true lead off hitter next year, we will be much better than last year.  Perhaps Egan can fill the bill, we will have to see.  And clutch hitting:  too often we failed to capitalize on advancing the runner or scoring due to the lack of clutch hitting.  Getting lots of hits when we are way behind or against weak opponents may pad the stats but they dont produce wins that matter.

I do think a healthy Spoon shows us a lot more like his first year than he does last year.  I think a year more experience Wilkerson shows what he can do for a full year.  Serrano could get a quicker start and hit .350 or so this year too depending on which slot he hits in.  I also think several of the hitters suffered for the lack of power behind them until Anderson and Fisher began to hit late.

And good grief how much better with TK be with a little more run support?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

hogman64

Quote from: flippinhogmana on June 08, 2014, 10:08:52 pm
It isn't just hitting for a higher average that's important.  Its situational and clutch hitting:  that why there are several other stats on hitting other than ba.  Its also consistency and hitting long haul.  Wilkerson and Spoon carried us early.  Then Anderson and Serrano came on, then beni (aint going to even try how to remember how to spell it beyond that for now).  But then beni and every one else struggled at lead off hitter.

Spoon did okay there for a few games and then he nose dived the rest of the year.  Situational hitting is important.  You hit much different as lead off as you do 3, 4, or 5.  If we can get a true lead off hitter next year, we will be much better than last year.  Perhaps Egan can fill the bill, we will have to see.  And clutch hitting:  too often we failed to capitalize on advancing the runner or scoring due to the lack of clutch hitting.  Getting lots of hits when we are way behind or against weak opponents may pad the stats but they dont produce wins that matter.

I do think a healthy Spoon shows us a lot more like his first year than he does last year.  I think a year more experience Wilkerson shows what he can do for a full year.  Serrano could get a quicker start and hit .350 or so this year too depending on which slot he hits in.  I also think several of the hitters suffered for the lack of power behind them until Anderson and Fisher began to hit late.

I will make a prediction that barring injury  TK has double digit wins on Friday night next year, things usually even out and   he obviously has a lot of evening out to do with run production, and I know that will be against the other teams # 1 but still I feel like Killian is due to pick up  a large amount of wins next year.

Kevin

the magic number is 27 players.

Who gets money? who gets money cut or taken away?

lots of tough decisions for the coaches & players
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

ucahogfan

Quote from: flippinhogmana on June 08, 2014, 10:08:52 pm

But with a raise in BA, isn't it logical to think that our BA in situational/clutch %s will also go up?  Not everyone can be like the 2013 Cardinals where they hit like 50-60 points higher with RISP than at any other time.  That is an anomaly and probably won't happen again for a long time.

Anderson hit well for the majority of the season.  Sure, his power came around as the season went along and the weather warmed up, but he was a steady presence in the middle of the order for the entirety of the season.

Spoon was hurt for just about the entire season.  That can explain why we saw his production take a nose dive.  I hope he comes back healthy and tears it up next year along with the best lineup we will have since 2010.

You could slot Serrano in the 1-2-7-8-9 spot in the lineup and expect him to hit for a very high average.  I hope he hits .350 as a senior, but am pretty sure he will hit at least .300.

ucahogfan

Quote from: hogman64 on June 09, 2014, 12:57:52 am
I will make a prediction that barring injury  TK has double digit wins on Friday night next year, things usually even out and   he obviously has a lot of evening out to do with run production, and I know that will be against the other teams # 1 but still I feel like Killian is due to pick up  a large amount of wins next year.
Fully agree with you.  Most of the SEC teams lose their ace next year and the two that return it next year in Florida and Vandy (Fulmer has become their ace) could be left off the schedule in SEC play.  Killian is a workhorse as well and should log a lot of innings.

Our offense should be much better next year and won't have the 7-8-9 hitters be pretty much easy outs or someone who can't hurt a defense with an XBH.

ucahogfan

Seniors - 6
Jackson Lowery - RHP
Joe Serrano - OF
Krisjon Wilkerson - OF
Jacob Stone - RHP
Brett McAfee - SS
Lance Phillips - RHP

Juniors - 11
Tyler Spoon - OF
Michael Bernal - INF
Zach Barr - LHP
Landon Simpson - RHP
Bobby Wernes - INF
Colin Poche - LHP (going to Dallas Baptist, TJ surgery)
Trey Killian - RHP
Rick Nomura - INF
Tucker Pennell - C
Cullen Gassaway - 1B
Matt Campbell - INF
Max Hogan - OF
Trent Hill - LHP/1B (going to Lee University)

Sophomores - 12
Blake Baxendale - C/1B/DH
Garrett Rucker - OF
Josh Alberius - INF
Clark Eagan - OF
Andrew Benintendi - OF
Dominic Taccolini - RHP
James Teague - RHP
Zach Jackson - RHP
Chris Falwell - LHP
Alex Gosser - C
Alex Phillips - RHP
Cannon Chadwick - RHP

Freshmen - 22
Matt Brown - C/INF
Carson Shaddy - C
Austin Kerns - LHP
Henry Weiler - RHP
Parker Sanburn - RHP
Andrew Kelley - RHP
Dominic Todarello - INF/OF
Lawson Vassar - RHP
Jake Smith - RHP
Jack Benninghoff - OF
Luke Bonfield - OF
Mark Clark - C/OF (going JUCO)
Ryan Fant - LHP
Keith Grieshaber - INF
Mark Hammel - RHP
Sam Hentges - LHP/1B (signed with Cleveland)
Blake Jones - INF
Keaton McKinney - RHP/1B
Kyle Pate - LHP/OF
Jonah Patten - RHP
Nathan Rodriguez - C
Darien Simms - OF
Chad Spanberger - C/1B
Blake Wiggins - 3B/C

Redshirt

By my count, that is 51 players who could go through fall ball this year.

Breakdown by position (first position listed will be their primary)
RHP - 17
LHP - 5
C - 6
1B - 1
SS - 1
3B - 1
INF - 8
OF - 12

I think that is the right count.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

ucahogfan

With the draft deadline passing and news of a couple of others transferring, I decided to bump and update this thread.

alwaysnextyear

accdnhog

Word is that the Phillips brothers won't be back.

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Kevin

i am saying this for fun only.

some of you guys are about to get a taste of what i go through most years with the baseball team.

a older guy playing that is not producing, they way you think a younger player can.

last year for me it was wise. but i was told it is not about the batting average, catching skills, throwing arm, & managing the pitching staff.

well this year, spoon is not in some of your line ups, uca, you even say he is the 5th OF. well get ready to experience the frustration. spoon is a dvh guy. he will have the C on his uniform. if he not producing at the plate, then his fielding & intangibles will be the reason he is playing.

i hope spoon produces. if not it is your time to be frustrated.

Diamond fan

Spoon will be there because he can hit and will hit being healthy, new guys will have to prove themselves and Benintendi is a below average hitter, and lets a lot of balls hit the ground in the outfield that someone with his speed should get to

Baseball Hog

Quote from: Diamond fan on August 20, 2014, 11:17:07 am
Spoon will be there because he can hit and will hit being healthy, new guys will have to prove themselves and Benintendi is a below average hitter, and lets a lot of balls hit the ground in the outfield that someone with his speed should get to

If Benentendi is below average what does that make Spoon?  He hit 20 points higher as a true freshman.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Diamond fan on August 20, 2014, 11:17:07 am
Benintendi a below average hitter?  Are you serious?  And you're thinking of Benintendi early in his freshman year defensively.  Remember, DVH switched him and Spoon at on point while Benintendi got better and finally reached a point where he could handle CF again.

Spoon hasn't proven he can effectively hit SEC pitching healthy or not.  He will have to prove himself as well.  Spoon is still riding his hot streak to begin his freshman year.  He has developed this cult like following with the fan base with the giant spoons as well as being an in-state boy.

hillbilly

Quote from: ucahogfan on August 20, 2014, 11:47:12 am
He has developed this cult like following with the fan base with the giant spoons as well as being an in-state boy.
When you bring up cult like followings, I think of you and every freshman that we sign before they ever reach campus. We do have a very good class coming in, but Spoon will be in the starting lineup on day 1 and will have a good year for us at the plate.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Kevin on August 20, 2014, 10:41:44 am
last year for me it was wise. but i was told it is not about the batting average, catching skills, throwing arm, & managing the pitching staff.
We didn't have an effective backup defensively to replace Wise.  Wise wasn't a great receiver behind the plate, but he shut down opposing running games with his arm and was a wall behind the plate.  It is way more important to be strong defensively behind the plate than anywhere else on the field.

well this year, spoon is not in some of your line ups, uca, you even say he is the 5th OF. well get ready to experience the frustration. spoon is a dvh guy. he will have the C on his uniform. if he not producing at the plate, then his fielding & intangibles will be the reason he is playing.
Spoon is the 5th OF to me.  We return all 3 starters from the OF last year as well as bring back Eagan who DVH said would start in the OF and bring in Luke Bonfield who might be the best pure hitter heading to college.  Fielding and intangibles would cut it at a position where defense is key such as C and SS, but not in RF.  You have to hit to stay in the lineup.

i hope spoon produces. if not it is your time to be frustrated.
I hope Spoon produces as well.  I have said that numerous times this summer, but the track record tells me he won't in SEC play.

ucahogfan

Quote from: hillbilly on August 20, 2014, 11:52:19 am
When you bring up cult like followings, I think of you and every freshman that we sign before they ever reach campus. We do have a very good class coming in, but Spoon will be in the starting lineup on day 1 and will have a good year for us at the plate.
What is a good year at the plate?  Spoon had two good months at the plate in his career here.  He has hit about .210 for his career in SEC play.  What makes you think that will change?

And this is probably the best class DVH has gotten to campus during his tenure at Arkansas.  There is good reason to be high on them.

bleedred

Told a player was told not to come back by voice mail and then again by text.

Kevin

Quote from: ucahogfan on August 20, 2014, 11:54:19 am
We didn't have an effective backup defensively to replace Wise.  Wise wasn't a great receiver behind the plate, but he shut down opposing running games with his arm and was a wall behind the plate.  It is way more important to be strong defensively behind the plate than anywhere else on the field.
Spoon is the 5th OF to me.  We return all 3 starters from the OF last year as well as bring back Eagan who DVH said would start in the OF and bring in Luke Bonfield who might be the best pure hitter heading to college.  Fielding and intangibles would cut it at a position where defense is key such as C and SS, but not in RF.  You have to hit to stay in the lineup.
I hope Spoon produces as well.  I have said that numerous times this summer, but the track record tells me he won't in SEC play.

you took my post to seriously

hawgcraZ

Quote from: bleedred on August 20, 2014, 03:55:10 pm
Told a player was told not to come back by voice mail and then again by text.

Figured the bashing of coaches would start sooner or later.

accdnhog

Quote from: hawgcraZ on August 20, 2014, 04:26:59 pm
Figured the bashing of coaches would start sooner or later.
If some young man was told via text or voicemail to not return, show up, etc, that is a gutless, cowardly move on whoever placed the call or text.  I know things don't work out for some kids, but it's all in how it's handled that reflects on your program.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Count me in the group that would not be surprised if Spoon is not starting after the first few weekends.

Really hope he is healthy and rested now and has the best year of his career.

Also, put me in the group that believes DVH wants to keep him in the lineup, but there should be a lot more competition this year. Spoon needs to produce much more like he did at the plate in his early freshman season and continue to play well in the outfield. If more than one of these new guys can play well in the outfield and hit, we may not see a defensive outfield specialist very much this year. 

Kevin

Quote from: ucahogfan on August 20, 2014, 11:56:27 am
What is a good year at the plate?  Spoon had two good months at the plate in his career here.  He has hit about .210 for his career in SEC play.  What makes you think that will change?

And this is probably the best class DVH has gotten to campus during his tenure at Arkansas.  There is good reason to be high on them.

carver had a heck of a senior, after being a non factor at the plate most of his career.

spoon saved a lot of bases and runs with his play in the outfield.

you never know what the young guys are going to do.

i give you another one that is going to start the season in the line up. wernes will be playing third base.

jacobp

If Wernes can flip the switch and figure out how to hit, then I'd love to have his glove at 3rd.

Scott7703

I agree with you Kevin. We will start the year with multiple guys in the lineup who wouldn't play at other SEC programs because we are "comfortable" with them. If these guys can hit I have no problem with them playing but we will have to much talent on the roster to have multiple guys hitting at or below .230.

I fully expect these to be the guys in our lineup out of the gate.

Serrano
Spoon
Benintendi
Wernes
Mcafee
Baxendale
Eagan
Bonfield
Rodriquez

I don't think those will be the same guys we by SEC play.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Kevin on August 21, 2014, 09:57:58 am
i give you another one that is going to start the season in the line up. wernes will be playing third base.
I think it is more likely that Bernal is in the opening day lineup at 3B because he is the better hitter.  Wernes is much more sound on defense and makes all of the routine plays while Bernal has a flair for the dramatic and will boot routine plays.

Sueie

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 21, 2014, 12:31:35 pm
I agree with you Kevin. We will start the year with multiple guys in the lineup who wouldn't play at other SEC programs because we are "comfortable" with them. If these guys can hit I have no problem with them playing but we will have to much talent on the roster to have multiple guys hitting at or below .230.

I fully expect these to be the guys in our lineup out of the gate.

Serrano
Spoon
Benintendi
Wernes
Mcafee
Baxendale
Eagan
Bonfield
Rodriquez

I don't think those will be the same guys we by SEC play.

WHERE is Wiggins?

Scott7703

Quote from: Sueie on August 21, 2014, 04:03:03 pm
WHERE is Wiggins?

If I made the lineup he'd be right in the middle. His spot will be taken by spoon/Wernes/bernal.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 21, 2014, 09:57:48 pm
If I made the lineup he'd be right in the middle. His spot will be taken by spoon/Wernes/bernal.
I really don't think so.  Listening to DVH's press conference after the season, I think Wiggins will be in the lineup.  He seems high on him as a hitter with playable defense at 3B.

dotnet

Quote from: ucahogfan on August 21, 2014, 10:05:03 pm
I really don't think so.  Listening to DVH's press conference after the season, I think Wiggins will be in the lineup.  He seems high on him as a hitter with playable defense at 3B.

I agree - I was the first one (in this thread at least, i know this isn't a new topic) to say Spoon would start opening day.  But I think how DVH feels about Spoon and how he feels about Bernal/Wernes vs Wiggins is completely different. 

The other thing to take into account is fall ball.  DVH spends time with them and sees them play when we don't.  After a couple of months of comparing the way the ball jumps off the bat of Wiggins vs Wernes... I think its a different situation. 

woodrow hog call

Quote from: dotnet on August 22, 2014, 09:25:35 am
I agree - I was the first one (in this thread at least, i know this isn't a new topic) to say Spoon would start opening day.  But I think how DVH feels about Spoon and how he feels about Bernal/Wernes vs Wiggins is completely different. 

The other thing to take into account is fall ball.  DVH spends time with them and sees them play when we don't.  After a couple of months of comparing the way the ball jumps off the bat of Wiggins vs Wernes... I think its a different situation. 

This wins the thread, congratulations.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: dotnet on August 22, 2014, 09:25:35 am

But who starts in game one?

ucahogfan

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on August 22, 2014, 09:31:09 pm
But who starts in game one?
Someone who is a threat to have multiple XBHs in a season is my guess.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ucahogfan on August 22, 2014, 09:46:19 pm
Someone who is a threat to have multiple XBHs in a season is my guess.
So that leaves out Wernes? Bernal's bat was picking up at the end of the season and Wiggins hasn't played yet, so 3b should be up for grabs, right?

ucahogfan

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on August 22, 2014, 10:22:41 pm
So that leaves out Wernes? Bernal's bat was picking up at the end of the season and Wiggins hasn't played yet, so 3b should be up for grabs, right?
Theoretically 3B should be up for grabs, but from his pre-draft PC, DVH made it sound like Wiggins will get the first shot to start.  I fully expect to see 3 freshmen in the opening day lineup in Bonfield, Rodriguez, and Wiggins.  Heck, Wiggins could have potentially been starting at C next year if Rodriguez wasn't coming in.

dbbb

Wiggins can hit but he is a zero as a defender. He made 100 errors a year as a HS infielder so they tried to catch him. He is awful behind the plate. He has one chance to play....DH.
He will be the worse defender on the hill. No way he can play 3rd.
He will DH until a spot opens in LF in two years.

ricepig

Quote from: dbbb on August 23, 2014, 12:51:57 pm
Wiggins can hit but he is a zero as a defender. He made 100 errors a year as a HS infielder so they tried to catch him. He is awful behind the plate. He has one chance to play....DH.

100??

ucahogfan

Quote from: dbbb on August 23, 2014, 12:51:57 pm
I don't think anyone has tried to portray Wiggins as a good defender.  I have said that he has playable defense for 3B, but it will be his bat that keeps him in the lineup.  Good thing to know that we will have two Blakes from Arkansas who can't play defense, but can flat out hit.

ucahogfan

Quote from: ricepig on August 23, 2014, 12:53:09 pm
100??
Didn't you hear he averaged 3.5 errors a game that season?  100 errors in a high school season would mean his fielding % would be below .500 if a typical INF sees 4-5 plays a game which could be high.

dbbb