Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers requested

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, June 01, 2014, 09:23:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: hoghappy on July 03, 2014, 01:26:30 am
Been off the site for awhile, but was up praying and thought of your wife. Any new reports?
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. It really touches her when I tell her that her EI family is praying for her.

Please pray that the new treatment plan will work a little better.

Thanks again!

tophawg19

remember that prayers from others are good and help but don't forget the POWER of your own prayers . you have the right to go before the almighty with your requests and he cares just as much about your prayers as he does a Billy Graham or Mother theresa . He cares about every detail. You have the power to call down the power of GOD from Heaven . As a Christian the HOLY SPIRIT lives in you . This is the same power Jesus used to overcome the grave . GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 03, 2014, 07:51:37 pm
remember that prayers from others are good and help but don't forget the POWER of your own prayers . you have the right to go before the almighty with your requests and he cares just as much about your prayers as he does a Billy Graham or Mother theresa . He cares about every detail. You have the power to call down the power of GOD from Heaven . As a Christian the HOLY SPIRIT lives in you . This is the same power Jesus used to overcome the grave . GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU .
Thank you!

I (we) cannot be reminded of this lesson too many times. I must have been thinking about this about the same time you were typing. GOD bless you!

pigture perfect

I'm praying for your bride often. I agree with tophawg19. I do believe where 2 or 3 are agreed, there is power.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

TheRazorback500

Prayers going up. Cancer sucks! God bless ya'll. WPS!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

tennesseehogwild

Continued prayers for your wife and for you also Arkansas!

mhuff

Quote from: hoglady on June 01, 2014, 11:23:24 pm
Prayers for strength and peace of mind for you and your wife.

I have a cousin with stage 4 cancer. Prayers for all

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: mhuff on July 04, 2014, 03:09:41 pm
I have a cousin with stage 4 cancer. Prayers for all
We're praying for your cousin and family!

pigture perfect

Still praying for your wife A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S_.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hoghappy

Me too. How you guys doing?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: pigture perfect on August 03, 2014, 01:54:35 am
Still praying for your wife A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S_.
Quote from: hoghappy on August 04, 2014, 06:34:38 pm
Me too. How you guys doing?
Thanks guys. It really means a lot to her and me that you are still praying. There's power in prayers and we appreciate it.

There are signs that the treatment is working, unfortunately there are issues with the treatment that keeps her from getting as much as they would like to give her. There are some options and some tweaking that can be done.

pigture perfect

hoglady

Thanks for the update.
I check in on this thread every few days to see how things are going.
Hate to see any family going through this.
Praying for your family and the doctors handling her treatment.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on June 01, 2014, 09:23:02 pm
First of all, I want to THANK all of you for allowing me to assist with the play-by play this season. It's been a blast! I also enjoyed doing the SEC Weekend Thread as it let me get my mind off things for awhile.

Earlier in the season I found out my wife had stage 4 recurrent cancer. She's a real fighter and true Hog fan and she has enjoyed watching me have fun on Hogville this year. We turned it over to GOD and know she will be fine, but there is going to be a long hard battle.

You're thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated.   

Prayers sent.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

WPS007

Prayers sent and thanks for all you do