Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you predict the future of sports' watching technology will be?

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, May 25, 2014, 04:49:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I think every player will have a camera mounted on their helmet or chest, and we will be able to switch between cameras on our TV/Monitor and see the game as they do.

Imagine being able to switch to the RB when they break a long one, or to the WR about to catch a bomb, or a DE about to sack the QB.

Viewing will be much more interactive like that.  Stadiums will need to feature something similar, some sort of interactive experience to sell enough tickets.

Where do you think technology will take us?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Notshavin on May 25, 2014, 04:49:27 pm

Viewing will be much more interactive like that.  Stadiums will need to feature something similar, some sort of interactive experience to sell enough tickets.

There's the real question.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 25, 2014, 04:54:58 pm
There's the real question.

There is so much they could do.  For example, have ports to plug in your iPad, laptop or Smartphone, and predict what the score will be at the end of the game, or even the end of each quarter - even what play we will run next.  Winners get free tix or food/drink vouchers.

Also, give updates on team/player stats, especially those of the away team.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

HAWGTILLTHEDIRT

HAWG TILL THE DIRT!!!!