Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vegas over/under for Hogs

Started by pillowhog, May 24, 2014, 10:15:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsrus

I find it entertaining how fans of other schools betting on teams they know absolutely nothing about.  Who here knows a thing about A&Ms, Mizzou's, GA's rosters to know anything about their former backup players and how they will due when called upon to play.  I would call speculation like what I have read as guessing not betting.   Fans tend to bet against teams they just do not like vs off any kind of reality.  That is what makes fans - fans.

Al Boarland

We will see if he can build a program over the next 4 years though.  So we will find out if he really is a good coach or if he was riding alveraz(sp) success at wisconsin.   
Yes, we will.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Al Boarland on May 25, 2014, 10:43:12 am
We will see if he can build a program over the next 4 years though.  So we will find out if he really is a good coach or if he was riding alveraz(sp) success at wisconsin.   
Yes, we will.

I really hope he is because I am tired of seeing crap football. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

LZH

Once again, like I said this time last year, BB may be a goofball but he does know defense - so our entire defense should be improved quite a bit.  Our offense will kinda take care of itself.  We will lose a game or two because we can't go down the field and score with 3:00 or so left in the game.  But I still have some measure of faith in BA.  He'll have a rough day at Auburn, but I believe he gets over his snakebite when Nicholls State rolls into town.  After that, who knows?

Yes, after seeing what I saw last year, I have little confidence in BB and/or Chaney.  But if we can just eliminate turnovers and quit whiffing on tackles - the first man in position to make a tackle by-God get someone on the ground - we could win 7 games.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: LZH on May 25, 2014, 11:23:09 am
Once again, like I said this time last year, BB may be a goofball but he does know defense - so our entire defense should be improved quite a bit.  Our offense will kinda take care of itself.  We will lose a game or two because we can't go down the field and score with 3:00 or so left in the game.  But I still have some measure of faith in BA.  He'll have a rough day at Auburn, but I believe he gets over his snakebite when Nicholls State rolls into town.  After that, who knows?

Yes, after seeing what I saw last year, I have little confidence in BB and/or Chaney.  But if we can just eliminate turnovers and quit whiffing on tackles - the first man in position to make a tackle by-God get someone on the ground - we could win 7 games.

Also using a lot less trickery in our play calls to kill drives that were going fine will help a lot also.  We had way to many of that last year. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Al Boarland

Quote from: LZH on May 25, 2014, 11:23:09 am

He may know D, but does he have the horses to stop offenses busting at the gills with NFL talent?

passinghog

A&M won't make 9, based on their defense. Any team running that type of offense will put too much stress on their defense. They Manziel allowed them to outscore people. 

Cylinder

Arkansas 5.5 UNDER
Vandy 6 PUSH
Kentucky 4 OVER
Miss st 7 UNDER
Bama 10.5 UNDER (10 wins)
Auburn 9 UNDER
Florida 7.5 OVER
LSU 8.5 OVER
Missouri 8.5 UNDER
Ole miss 7 PUSH
South Carolina 8.5 OVER
Tenn 4.5 OVER
ATM 9 UNDER
Georgia 8.5 UNDER (8 wins)

Bubba's Bruisers

Arkansas 5.5 UNDER
Vandy 6 PUSH
Kentucky 4 OVER
Miss st 7  PUSH
Bama 10.5 UNDER
Auburn 9 OVER
Florida 7.5 OVER
LSU 8.5 OVER
Missouri 8.5 UNDER
Ole miss 7 PUSH
South Carolina 8.5 OVER
Tenn 4.5 OVER
ATM 9 UNDER
Georgia OVER
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Music City Hog

The under on Arkansas is stealing money.  About a 1% chance the Hogs win 6.  I mean this is theft.

Porked Tongue

The more people say "under" the more I like the "over".