Missouri 8.5
Ole miss 7
South Carolina 8.5
Tenn 4.5
ATM 9
Georgia 8.5

ricepig

porkrindjimmy

You should've posted this in our resident Jimmy the greeks thread.....let him study on this and get back to us on the legitimacy of these odds and then.......free money for us all...

PRJ

Adam Stokes

Do you know if this is regular season or year's end?  I would guess regular season since the SEC normally has more than one 10+ win team.

pillowhog

Regular season.  Get the $&@$ out rice pig if you are tired

pillowhog

ATM gonna be better than last year.  Mark it down.  Lesser will be gone in a couple of years.  Just hope LSU doesn't get a great coach in there.

weresoclose

Bet the farm on that under. No way we win 6 games without a QB.  I mean, no brainer.

pillowhog

Quote from: weresoclose on May 24, 2014, 12:00:52 pm
Bet the farm on that under. No way we win 6 games without a QB.  I mean, no brainer.
I already did

pillowhog

Beat a couple hundred against us.  That way if we suck I still win cash.  I would love to lose the bet.  I will pay 200 bucks for us not to suck

HawgTide

Quote from: pillowhog on May 24, 2014, 11:33:23 am
ATM gonna be better than last year.  Mark it down.  Lesser will be gone in a couple of years.  Just hope LSU doesn't get a great coach in there.
Why didn't you bet on the Ags?You seem sold on them

HawgTide

Quote from: pillowhog on May 24, 2014, 12:17:27 pm
Beat a couple hundred against us.  That way if we suck I still win cash.  I would love to lose the bet.  I will pay 200 bucks for us not to suck

If we are 5-6 going to Columbia.I bet you will be cheering for the Tigers.

pillowhog

Quote from: NEVERWAS1 on May 24, 2014, 12:50:33 pm
Why didn't you bet on the Ags?You seem sold on them
9 wins is a lot.  I figure they will win 9 not 10

pillowhog

Quote from: NEVERWAS1 on May 24, 2014, 12:54:08 pm
If we are 5-6 going to Columbia.I bet you will be cheering for the Tigers.
nope.  I would pay 200 bucks to see us go bowling

Porked Tongue

I just took the Hog over for $300.

ricepig

Quote from: pillowhog on May 24, 2014, 11:31:46 am
Regular season.  Get the $&@$ out rice pig if you are tired

Just bored, we just had this discussion.

HawgTide

NWAVolFan

Quote from: pillowhog on May 24, 2014, 11:33:23 am

Im betting the opposite. Mizzou and aTm have the biggest drop off. Sumlin hasn't made the SECCG with an entire NFL OL, JF, and Evans. Huge drop-off now that those are gone. His defenses have always been awful, and now he's going to be exposed without an NFL team on one side of the ball.

ChicoHog

Love UGA at 8.5.  think they will win the east and least win 9 games minimum. 

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 24, 2014, 06:49:28 pm
Love UGA at 8.5.  think they will win the east and least win 9 games minimum. 

They do have a pretty easy schedule.  I see them still some how losing at least 3 games though.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 24, 2014, 06:53:04 pm
They do have a pretty easy schedule.  I see them still some how losing at least 3 games though.

That program is in need of a new regime. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MrThunderhog

Tennessee at 4.5 is very tempting. They could realistically win 7 and not beat anybody they shouldn't. That's almost too tempting to not put some money on.

Utah state
Arkansas state
Chattanooga
vandy
Kentucky
Missouri
ole miss
florida
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: MrThunderhog on May 24, 2014, 07:07:25 pm
Tennessee at 4.5 is very tempting. They could realistically win 7 and not beat anybody they shouldn't. That's almost too tempting to not put some money on.

Utah state
Arkansas state
Chattanooga
vandy
Kentucky
Missouri
ole miss
florida

I agree.  Take the over before it moves to 5.5.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 24, 2014, 07:11:38 pm
I agree.  Take the over before it moves to 5.5.

Florida and Missouri will both be very tough for Tennessee. I would have to think about that one pretty hard.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 24, 2014, 07:13:10 pm
Florida and Missouri will both be very tough for Tennessee. I would have to think about that one pretty hard.

I would already assume losses there.  I can totally buy 5 wins.

HogFanatic

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 24, 2014, 06:53:04 pm

Georgia NEVER loses three games in the regular season.
That is over a 14 year span.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 24, 2014, 07:15:01 pm
I would already assume losses there.  I can totally buy 5 wins.

That isn't their entire schedule. Those are the games other dude thinks they "should win"

MrThunderhog

at 4.5 I think those games I mentioned are winnable.

they could only win 5 and have to be beat

Utah state
Arkansas state
Chattanooga
Kentucky
vandy

They should win every one of those games easily and possibly pick up one to two more and not shock anybody.
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 24, 2014, 07:15:31 pm
Georgia NEVER loses three games in the regular season.
That is over a 14 year span.

Never?  You sure about that?  I can tell you already in the last 5 years they have done it 4 times.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 24, 2014, 07:16:18 pm
That isn't their entire schedule. Those are the games other dude thinks they "should win"

Right, but I was speaking to O/U, which is for the whole schedule.  And the dude said they "...could realistically win 7...".  Of course, he then said "shouldn't", but was thinking he was referring to the losses.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 24, 2014, 07:21:40 pm
Never?  You sure about that?  I can tell you already in the last 5 years they have done it 4 times.

What were their records those 4 times?

razorjack12

Is there a link to these odds?

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 24, 2014, 07:26:18 pm
What were their records those 4 times?

In the last 5 years?

2009 8-5
2010 6-7
2011 10-4
2012 12-2
2013 8-5

Also you want to know their recruiting rankings those years also? 

2009 6th
2010 15th
2011 5th
2012 12th
2013 12th

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 24, 2014, 08:54:59 pm
2010 6-7

Hey, did you know that AJ Green wasn't playing for Georgia for the start of that season?  CBS only told me 5000 times during our game vs. them that year!  I think he was mentioned more than the names of the players that were actually on the field.

Bubba's Bruisers

In the last 5 years?

2009 8-5
2010 6-7
2011 10-4
2012 12-2
2013 8-5

2009 6th
2010 15th
2011 5th
2012 12th
2013 12th

I think Ashley's statement was more literal.  I think he was saying UGA hadn't lost exactly 3 games during those regular seasons

Iwastherein1969

this is ALL based on play from the most important position on the field...the position that touches the ball 99.9% of the time when that position is on the field....until that position gets 'shored up', the Hogs won't win a single SEC game...I feel we should live and die with 'the kid' coming in from Missouri...run the ball 60% or more of the time and the rest of the time throw it...he can do that right now and would be learning the offense on the go..if we continue down the same old crap I've seen since Wilson left, well, nothing will change other than the scores will be a bit closer because our D will be significantly better
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 24, 2014, 10:39:35 pm
this is ALL based on play from the most important position on the field...the position that touches the ball 99.9% of the time when that position is on the field....until that position gets 'shored up', the Hogs won't win a single SEC game...I feel we should live and die with 'the kid' coming in from Missouri...run the ball 60% or more of the time and the rest of the time throw it...he can do that right now and would be learning the offense on the go..if we continue down the same old crap I've seen since Wilson left, well, nothing will change other than the scores will be a bit closer because our D will be significantly better

Some of the losses weren't on the QB last year.  Some were also on the poor coaching decisions.   So both have to get better. 

Mississippi State game a fake punt led to a TD by MSU.

I believe the auburn game we decided to do some trickery and bring in the back up who threw an int and then we did it again and he fumbled. 

The ole miss game we were on a drive of about 40 yards and then decided to try an half back pass that got sacked for a huge loss punted the ball back to ole miss and they went on to score again and made it a 2 possession game. 

The LSU game we decide to play the prevent the win defense with a back up QB allowing him to go 90 plus yards to score the eventual winning TD.

Complain about the QB all you want, but it's the coaching that also needs to get better in order for us to win.   

FATHAWG08

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 24, 2014, 10:39:35 pm
+1. This is one of the biggest mysteries in UA Football History. How he has kept his job you can not give a credible answer. Until we see the other QB 's play I will question why he has been given so many chances. BA is a great Kid, but does he give us the best chance to win. If the true answer is yes we are in for another disappointing year. The sample size is big enough. If the kids we have at QB can't beat him out they need to transfer are play another position, true freshmen or not. If Peavy can learn the offense I say let him learn as he goes, we will be better off sooner than later just by getting some experience alone.
I love off season Football!!

widespreadsooie

TN over, I absolutely love. Also like MO and A&M under. Think MS St. over would be a good bet too.

widespreadsooie

5dimes has A&M at 7.5. Where did you see 9?

widespreadsooie

...and TN at 5.5. You're looking in the wrong place or you have a dumb bookie.

Hogwild

Quote from: pillowhog on May 24, 2014, 10:15:42 am

Kentucky 4
LSU 8.5
Ole miss 7
South Carolina 8.5
Tenn 4.5

take the over

VT HOG

Just put a couple hundred on the under

HogFanatic

In the last 5 years?

2009 8-5
2010 6-7
2011 10-4
2012 12-2
2013 8-5

2009 6th
2010 15th
2011 5th
2012 12th
2013 12th

Yes, I realize they have actually lost three games recently. The point I was driving at though is that Georgia has averaged 9.75 victories per year under Richt. In other words, I don't think its wise to wager that they WILL lose three games.

ChicoHog

Quote from: MrThunderhog on May 24, 2014, 07:20:43 pm
at 4.5 I think those games I mentioned are winnable.

they could only win 5 and have to be beat

Utah state
Arkansas state
Chattanooga
Kentucky
vandy

They should win every one of those games easily and possibly pick up one to two more and not shock anybody.
I agree they will win at least 5 but Utah st is no gimme.  They are pretty good and I bet the line on that game is mot more than a few points just because it's at Tennessee.  More like a toss up game. 

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 25, 2014, 07:15:50 am
Yes, I realize they have actually lost three games recently. The point I was driving at though is that Georgia has averaged 9.75 victories per year under Richt. In other words, I don't think its wise to wager that they WILL lose three games.

People want to look at when he first started instead of what has done recently.   He has done less with more for half a decade almost.  The guy is Georgia's reason for not going to a NC game and will never go to one while he is there.  So please georgia keep him.  He gives us a chance like Miles gives us a chance against LSU. 

Al Boarland

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 25, 2014, 09:46:57 am
People want to look at when he first started instead of what has done recently.   He has done less with more for half a decade almost.  The guy is Georgia's reason for not going to a NC game and will never go to one while he is there.  So please georgia keep him.  He gives us a chance like Miles gives us a chance against LSU.

Are you convinced CBB is better than Richt and Miles?  Do you think they could not have the same success CBB did at his last job?

HogFanatic

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 25, 2014, 09:46:57 am

It's your money. I think Georgia plays in Atlanta this year, personally.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Al Boarland on May 25, 2014, 09:54:32 am
Are you convinced CBB is better than Richt and Miles?  Do you think they could not have the same success CBB did at his last job?

If CBB was given the same type of players that those 2 schools get on a yearly basis I believe he would do better than Richt not sure if he would do better than Miles. Miles has a great staff that makes up for a lot of his issues. It is why they have been to the NC game 2 times. 

We will see if he can build a program over the next 4 years though.  So we will find out if he really is a good coach or if he was riding alveraz(sp) success at wisconsin.   

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 25, 2014, 10:10:23 am
It's your money. I think Georgia plays in Atlanta this year, personally.

I would be more than happy to bet you on that.  I don't believe he will do anything with a new QB.   

It would be a good bet on your part because looking at Georgia's schedule they have it pretty easy compared to the others in the east.

HogFanatic

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on May 25, 2014, 10:31:01 am
I would be more than happy to bet you on that.  I don't believe he will do anything with a new QB.   

It would be a good bet on your part because looking at Georgia's schedule they have it pretty easy compared to the others in the east.

What are the stakes?