Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

100 Games in 100 Days

Started by Uncommon, May 22, 2014, 03:23:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncommon

May 22, 2014, 03:23:19 pm Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:18:59 pm by Uncommon
100 Days til the season opener of Arkansas at Auburn.  Thought I'd do something different by using the last 100 games as a countdown.

100 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: September 16, 2006 Arkansas 21 Vanderbilt 19

99 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: September 23, 2006 Arkansas 24 Alabama 23 2OT

98 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: October 7, 2006 Arkansas 27 Auburn 10

97 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: October 14, 2006 Arkansas 63 Southeast Missouri State 7

96 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: October 21, 2006 Arkansas 38 Ole Miss 3

95 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: October 28, 2006 Arkansas 44 UL Monroe 10

94 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: November 4, 2006 Arkansas 26 South Carolina 20

93 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: November 11, 2006 Arkansas 31 Tennessee 14

92 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: November 18, 2006 Arkansas 28 Mississippi State 14

91 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: November 24, 2006 LSU 31 Arkansas 26

90 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: December 2, 2006 Florida 38 Arkansas 28

Full Game link (skip commercials) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHIqi234eTs

89 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: January 1, 2007 Wisconsin 17 Arkansas 14

88 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: September 1, 2007 Arkansas 46 Troy 26

87 Days til Arkansas at Auburn: September 15, 2007 Alabama 41 Arkansas 38

Lake City Hog

Great idea!
I hope to watch them all.

Magic_Hogg

100 days and counting! !!

Professor Psychosis

Ah, the Vanderbilt 2006 game.  Nobody had any idea that we were going to have a 10-win season that year, and that game didn't do anything to clue us in to that fact.

Uncommon

Going to post the game for each day at approximately 3 p.m. (Kickoff time of our season opener) So come back each day at 3. Will try to have video for each game but may have to resort to a photograph for some.

Uncommon

May 23, 2014, 03:00:33 pm #5 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:34:47 am by Uncommon
BP

Lake City Hog

Uncommon

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Uncommon

JeffSpicoli

jgphillips3

You know, the first 76 days will be mostly great, but that last 24 days is really going to suck. :)

Uncommon

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Uncommon

LZH

This was a really good idea.  I hadn't clicked on it because I thought it was some video game thread or something lol.

Watching that Auburn game.....can you believe that we used to complain like hell about our defensive line?  Remember that?  What would we have given to have that defense for any of the past five years?

Uncommon

WBC Hog

+1 to you sir! Great idea!

Uncommon

Lake City Hog

Laughing Hog

Uncommon

May 29, 2014, 03:06:40 pm #21 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:24:36 pm by Uncommon
93 Day Bump

Can't find a video for tomorrow's Game of the Day.  JboroHog09 has not done one for it.  Will have to settle for a photo like I did for the 2006 Southeast Missouri State game.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Uncommon on May 29, 2014, 03:06:40 pm
93 Day Bump

I just want to say I greatly appreciate the effort and am enjoying these videos. Of course getting my brains beat out in other threads may have something to do with this as well.  :)

Appreciate it.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Uncommon on May 29, 2014, 03:06:40 pm
93 Day Bump

Can't find a video for tomorrow's Game of the Day.  JboroHog09 has not done one for it.  Will have to settle for a photo like I did for the 2006 Southeast Missouri State game.

Thanks for doing this. I'm loving it, but I think it's making my 'Jonesing" factor go through the roof. August can't get here fast enough. Keep'm come'n!

Uncommon

Quote from: Laughing Hog on May 29, 2014, 08:07:36 pm
Thanks for doing this. I'm loving it, but I think it's making my 'Jonesing" factor go through the roof. August can't get here fast enough. Keep'm come'n!
What's a 'Jonesing' factor?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Uncommon on May 29, 2014, 08:09:01 pm
What's a 'Jonesing' factor?

I'm ready for some HOG FOOTBALL!!!

Snoutmaster

Thanks for all the work Uncommon! I have enjoyed going back and watching these clips, makes me wish we had a Marcus Monk on this current team.  I guess I had forgot what a player he was

WBC Hog

I love this!  Such a great idea.  +1

Watching this makes me realize our current backfield is not even close to the DMC, Jones, and Hillis era. I remember a thread over that here recently and it's not even an argument.

Uncommon

May 30, 2014, 03:04:43 pm #28 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:04:33 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

bennyl08

Monk was such a beast. How did he not produce at the NFL level? All I can guess was work ethic?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: bennyl08 on May 30, 2014, 07:41:20 pm
Monk was such a beast. How did he not produce at the NFL level? All I can guess was work ethic?

Is that supposed to be a joke?
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

PygmalionEffect

Tenner vs Arkansas 2006

That was a good day.

Was in Kansas with one of my brothers hunting and killing pheasants on a crisp, sunny winter day.  The dogs performed marvelously.

Got the birds cleaned and headed into Russell to catch the game at a local bar. 

Just one key element missing to prevent that from being my choice for Groundhog Day.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: bennyl08 on May 30, 2014, 07:41:20 pm
Blew out his knee
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Hollywood_HOGan45

This thread has Denver Kirkland type potential.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Uncommon

May 31, 2014, 05:11:20 pm #35 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:04:18 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

bennyl08

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on May 30, 2014, 08:10:15 pm
Blew out his knee

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on May 30, 2014, 07:54:09 pm
Is that supposed to be a joke?

I remembered he was injured, but it's not like an injury is usually a death sentence.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Uncommon

June 01, 2014, 03:25:44 pm #37 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:04:07 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Uncommon

June 02, 2014, 06:58:47 pm #38 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:03:53 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Lake City Hog

Last 2 or 3 days are depressing!
But man what a team! When I think what could have been!!!!!

Uncommon

June 03, 2014, 04:08:11 pm #40 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:04:53 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Hollywood_HOGan45

Bump. This should be stickied.

Uncommon

June 04, 2014, 03:21:28 pm #42 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:05:11 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Uncommon

June 05, 2014, 08:01:23 pm #43 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:05:24 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Hollywood_HOGan45

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 04, 2014, 10:21:25 am
Bump. This should be stickied.
I agree, I suggested it two weeks ago............... crickets

Uncommon

June 07, 2014, 11:30:47 am #46 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:05:39 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Uncommon

June 07, 2014, 03:19:33 pm #47 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:05:55 am by Uncommon
Go to last post

Laughing Hog

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011