Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you're going to spend 60 MILLION DOLLARS on a high school stadium...

Started by Tejano Jawg, May 20, 2014, 04:22:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Athog

One thing for sure we don't even have a flawed stadium in Ark High school football stadiums. I bet they work it out.

Athog

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 23, 2014, 09:27:46 am
Not that any of this really matters, I mean, I couldn't possibly care less or give two craps about something happening at a high school in Texass, but if the stadium has been deemed unsafe, there is a good reason. People don't go around willy nilly saying that 40 million dollar structures cannot be used for their intended purpose. There are obviously big players with vested interests in this school's stadium. Sounds like a damn waste, if you ask me.

Yes but we certainly need some of those players who are from Texass don't we?? Be careful......

Ā 

DeltaBoy

The best I can tell is they got some subpar concrete and some going to pay to fix it.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

wupigsuey

Didn't this same thing happen to Verizon arena (Alltel Arena at the time)? Maybe a lesser degree?
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.