Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiero Small article

Started by 870hogfan, May 19, 2014, 07:44:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Awesome.  I love Kiero.  He's one of my all time favorite Hogs, just because of his hard work and dedication to our program while he was here. 

DeltaBoy

Pete Carroll got a good pick up!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NVRyield

I was born into a Cowboys fan.  First the bad years followed by great years and now, well pitiful years.  During the great years, I was a huge Stepnoski and Moose fan.  Stepnoski was undersized, but used his football instinct to have a long successful career.  I loved the scrappy style of line play and Moose was a moose blocking for Emmitt.  I look forward to Small making me root for that style again.  I wish someone with his type of character and passion for the game all the success.  I hope he gets a ring before his career is over.   I have a new closet passion for Seattle now.  And I wish him a long healthy career.  Look out linebackers, your about to come face mask to face mask with a Hog.  Go Kiero!  A true Hog... :razorback:

phadedhawg

We are very happy to have him.  I hope he makes the roster.  That would send my Seahawk/Razorback heart over the moon.

twistitup

He didn't come to sell tshirts
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Calling All Hogs

I didn't realize we were the only school to offer Kiero. That's some darn good player evaluation on our part!

The Kig

26 face masks....  Think about that...  dude broke 26 face masks while he was here. 

Freakin glad he got drafted and will get a chance to play, considering their situation at FB.  After PC realizes exactly what he has in Kiero, he may not even make an offer to keep the other guy out of free agency.   
Poker Porker

twistitup

Quote from: CallMeHog on May 19, 2014, 01:08:07 pm
I didn't realize we were the only school to offer Kiero. That's some darn good player evaluation on our part!

John L has an eagle eye for talent
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PonderinHog

Quote from: twistitup on May 19, 2014, 03:21:30 pm
John L has an eagle eye for talent
You don't think JLS convinced him we were the University of Alabama, do ya ???

Hog N Bama

Nice read. Thanks for sharing. I wish Kiero the very best! He surely deserves it. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: