Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback foundation appointment earlier today

Started by popcornhog, May 15, 2014, 05:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: BorderPatrol on May 21, 2014, 11:27:45 am
Are you a member of the foundation, and do you have season tickets?

bp

I think you've missed a critical point here.  It doesn't matter if any of this is even true, or if he does or doesn't buy tickets or donate.  It's about the agenda to take shots at BB, JL, and the program at every possible opportunity.  Honest...dishonest...warranted...unwarranted.  All irrelevant.   

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

jkstock04

Quote from: BorderPatrol on May 21, 2014, 11:27:45 am
Are you a member of the foundation, and do you have season tickets?

bp
Yes and yes.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on May 21, 2014, 03:54:48 pm
I think you've missed a critical point here.  It doesn't matter if any of this is even true, or if he does or doesn't buy tickets or donate.  It's about the agenda to take shots at BB, JL, and the program at every possible opportunity.  Honest...dishonest...warranted...unwarranted.  All irrelevant.   

Lol whatever just keep beating that drum Smalls! I'll say this...I own my own business & if I told someone they had a deadline to sign a contract with me...or else they were SOL...I'm sure as hell not gonna be some jackass who calls them a month later begging for their business again. That's just me though.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on May 21, 2014, 10:13:58 am
Did you have stadium seats at WMS?

I've never had WMS seats. Just RRS seats.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on May 22, 2014, 12:37:47 am
I've never had WMS seats. Just RRS seats.

So, you were expecting a phone call for stadium club seats??

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: jkstock04 on May 21, 2014, 08:48:24 pm
Lol whatever just keep beating that drum Smalls! I'll say this...I own my own business & if I told someone they had a deadline to sign a contract with me...or else they were SOL...I'm sure as hell not gonna be some jackass who calls them a month later begging for their business again. That's just me though.

Two completely different scenarios, but you know that.  So, in your example, you have NO INTEREST in trying to follow up and see WHY the guy didn't sign the contract with you?  You're just going to accept that he disliked something, or liked something else better, and you don't want to know what that was so you can try to improve your business?  OK....seems like iron clad logic to me.   

I WANT the UA to give people a second chance, call them and ask them to reconsider, and to try to see what reasons people give for not renewing.  I guess we're different in that regard.  But, you keep up the effort of denigrating the football program in any way possible if that makes you feel better.   

You strike me as one of those people who are on here talking about the decline of the program, and will refer to ANY attendance number against any opponent that isn't a sell out as evidence that the product isn't worth the investment. 

Yet...you're on here complaining because the UA is doing whatever they can to try to keep the stadium filled while BB and his staff get things turned around. 

Do you see the irony at all? 

It may come as a huge shock to you, but when I'm there as a fan, I'm cheering for the kids.  Not the coach.  The kids out there playing deserve to have just as many people in the stands when they're struggling as they do when they're winning.  Some people only support a winner...I'm not wired like that, and I won't apologize for it. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Wants2Win

This isn't high school smalls. This is the SEC.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ChargerHog on May 15, 2014, 11:04:45 pm
Not surprised at all. I'd imagine there will be lots of good empty seats with the direction B e r t the "Beef" has us headed.

I didn't think idiots could afford good seats...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on May 22, 2014, 06:58:43 am
So, you were expecting a phone call for stadium club seats??

I was not. I may have read his post wrong, I thought that he was saying that the RF was calling all members to try to sell extra stadium club seats at WMS.
WPS

arky37

I said they sent me an e-mail, not a phone call. Those seats require one to be a gold/platinum donor, and my guess is they're trying to keep quiet about the lack of demand for premium seating in LR. At least at RRS we can safely assume that the best seats will always be occupied.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Wants2Win on May 22, 2014, 08:37:21 am
This isn't high school smalls. This is the SEC.

No, this is a message board. 

soooieman

I want to donate and get season tickets this year. Am I too late for lower level seats?

popcornhog

Quote from: arky37 on May 22, 2014, 12:27:47 pm
I said they sent me an e-mail, not a phone call. Those seats require one to be a gold/platinum donor, and my guess is they're trying to keep quiet about the lack of demand for premium seating in LR. At least at RRS we can safely assume that the best seats will always be occupied.
Misunderstood you earlier.
WPS

arky37

Plenty left in 101, 107, and 112 if you meet the section minimums.

soooieman

Ugh. I love 102.. That section gets crazy.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: WilsonHog on May 20, 2014, 03:14:08 pm
Had my appointment today, and it went very smooth. I was able to upgrade from the Red Zone to the South Indoor Club. Only a handful of club seats are left.
I am curious as to why you wanted indoor seating.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

popcornhog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 23, 2014, 07:37:04 am

My understanding is that it will be the only place that you can take a beer back to your seats.

I'm getting mixed reports as to whether beer can go back to outdoor club seats.
WPS

WilsonHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 23, 2014, 07:37:04 am

Two reasons. I wanted a higher sight line that what the Red Zone provided, and the indoor club will provide a better gameday experience for my wife. Given the fact that we make Razorback football weekends our yearly "vacation," that seems appropriate.